THE INSTITUTE FOR NEW ENERGY
Note: Each file link below opens a new window.
Please do not use any return links from the new windows that go back to the main page.
This causes undue data transfer and the INE daily website quotas are easily exceeded. Thank you!
Last updated: September 19, 2006
See the The ISNE/EEMF 2001 Symposium Abstracts.
See the The ISNE/EEMF 2001 Symposium Summary (NEN).
See the Subjects Index and the Authors Index.
See the Newest and Most Recent Articles and Files (Below).
See the INE Database of Devices and Inventors and Data.
See the INE Database Form to Submit Device Data to INE.
See the INE Journals, Proceedings, and Papers Available.
See the Lists of Meetings and Announcements.
See the Researcher's and Organization's Addresses, Emails, and URLs.
See the Websites and Links with Related Information.
See the INE Frequently Asked Questions Page and the INE Website Map.
The INE website is now being carefully updated and will be rewritten into a more modular style and format.
Email your suggestions. Thank you!
The publication of the New Energy News was discontinued in 2005.
NEN back issues are available on CD (see below) and a complete updated NEN Table of Contents webpage is under construction.
You are the ____ visitor to access this site,
Since this site counter was installed on January 27, 1996.
Register to be automatically and anonymously (BCC) notified of all future INE Site Updates!
The INE supports the protest of the assault on the U.S. Constitution represented by the Communications Decency Act, and also of the many other violations of the U.S. Constitution that have occurred and continue to occur. We shall, however, in the interests of our readers, keep our pages the default gray - instead or turning them black as others who support this cause are continuing to do. See the Constitution Society Website for additional information.
Subjects: Advanced Energy Conversion, New Energy, Free Energy, Free-Energy, Over Unity, Over-Unity, Cold Fusion, Cold-Fusion, Space Energy, Space-Energy, Zero Point Energy, Zero-Point-Energy, ZPE, Aether, Ether, Electric Vehicles, Electric-Vehicles, Advanced Physics, Advanced-Physics, Vibration, Cavitation, Sublimation, Etherization., Rotational Magnetics, Rotational-Magnetics, Rotational Electromagnetics, Rotational-Electromagnetics, Earth Electromagnetics, Earth-Electromagnetics, Gyroscopes, Gyroscopic Effects, Vortex Mechanics, Antigravity, Levitation, Counterbary, New Energy News, Journal of New Energy, US Patent Law, Title 35, Part II, Chapter 17, Sections 181-188.
People: James C. Maxwell, Nikola Tesla, T. Henry Moray, T. Townsend Brown;
Robert Adams, Alan Ames, Harold Aspden, Wolfram Bahmann, Patrick Bailey, Hal Fox, Terence Barrett, Paul Baumann, William Baumgartiner, Thomas Bearden, John Bedini, Bob Beutlich, Timothy Binder, John Bockris, Paul Brown, Otis Carr, Bruce Cathie, David Childress, Melvin Cobb, Hans Coler, Paulo Correa, Jorge Cure', Jerry Decker, Bruce dePalma, Reidar Finsrud, Gene Fisher, Martin Fleischmann, William Fogal, Mark Goldes, Peter Graneau, Ashley Gray, Toby Grotz, Josef Gruber, Bernhard Haisch, James E. Hartman, Josef Hasslberger, George Hathaway, Lester Hendershot, William Hooper, Alfred Hubbard, James Hurtak, John Hutchinson, William Hyde, Shiuji Inomata, Rhetta Jacobson, Oleg Jefimenko, Paul Jensen, Gary Johnson, John Worrell Keely, Donald Kelly, Sandy Kidd, Moray King, Ronald Kovak, Wingate Lambertson, Paul LaViolette, Edward Lewis, Ken MacNeill, Joseph Maize, Eugene Mallove, Jeane Manning, Stefan Marinov, Michael McKubre, William McMurtry, Methernitha, Stanley Meyer, Andrew Michrowski, Henry Monteith, William Muller, Joseph Newman, Hans Nieper, Panos Pappas, Leroy Pea, Eugene Podkletnov, Dale Pond, Stanley Pons, Harold Puthoff, Bill Ramsay, Donald Reed, Troy Reed, Wilhelm Reich, Glen Rein, Nicholas Reiter, Walter Rosenthal, Jed Rothwell, Walter Russell, Erwin Saxl, Victor Schauberger, John Searl, Bob Shaubach, Kenneth Shoulders, Rho Sigma, Norman Silliman, Rollo Silver, Pierre Sinclaire, Edmund Storms, Floyd Sweet, Paramahamsa Tewari, John Thomas, Thomas Valone, Donald Walton, Michael Watson, Dennis Weaver, Charles Yost.
Awards Given To The INE Website
The Institute for New Energy Mailing Address
The Institute for New Energy (INE)
Dr. Patrick Bailey, President
P.O. Box 201
Los Altos, CA 94023-0201
Email: institutenewenergy @ sbcglobal.net
INE Membership - Now Free!
Membership to the INE (a non-profit corporation) is now free of charge, as the
NEN is at this time no longer being published.
New Energy News
The New Energy News (NEN) had been the monthly newsletter for the Institute for New Energy
for many years, and its publication was discontinued in 2005. It was emailed every month to all
who had paid a $35.00 per year subscription fee to Hal Fox at EEMF in Salt Lake
City (see "EEMF" below).
All of the monies for the NEN subscriptions had been sent directly to and
received by Hal Fox in Salt Lake City. The NEN had for the past many years
been written and published entirely by Patrick Bailey, as Hal Fox had officially
resigned all of his INE positions of office, and had requested to be no longer
affiliated with the INE in any capacity. Each NEN issue usually contained 20 to 30 pages of current technical information per issue. Emailed versions of the NEN began in June 2000,
and published paper versions were mailed out prior that date through the offices
of Hal Fox. The New Energy News monthly publication may once again emerge as an
INE published newsletter if enough interest for its support in shown in the international scientific community.
Past issues are available on CD for $50.00, including free shipping anywhere, via email request through the INE email address, above.
An Older NEN Sample Published Issue: October 1995 - On Cold Fusion and Other Unusual Topics
NEN Latest Issue's (so far) Table of Contents
Integrity Research Institute
The Integrity Research Institute has become an internationally recognized leader
in the advanced energy conversion areas, in both publishing papers and books, and in holding
large international conferences on these subjects.
Integrity Research Institute Description
Located in Washington D.C.
Infinite Energy Magazine
Infinite Energy Magazine (IEM) has become the world's definitive magazine on alternate energy conversion and "cold fusion" topics.
Infinite Energy Magazine Description
Free downloadable articles and past issues with table of contents are available.
An older file is available here for reference: INFENGMAG2.html
Journal of New Energy
The Journal of New Energy (JNE) has been a periodic journal published by Hal Fox containing advanced physics and energy conversion technical papers, available to the general public.
Journal of New Energy Summaries and Table of Contents
- Announcements and Meetings (Older file)
- Announcements of future meetings, summary information, dates, and locations. Important past meetings are also retained for linked reference material (after the listings for the future meetings).
- Subjects Index: Within This Site (With Active Links)
- A subject index of the major topics contained within this website.
- Authors Index: Within This Site (With Active Links)
- An author index of the major authors whose material is contained within this website.
- INE Database of Devices and Inventors and Data
- The INE Database contains all of the data that we can get on each energy conversion device and experiment of interest. YOU Can Help provide the devices and the data. The device listings are given in four separate files: by device name, by inventor name, by a scientific interest ranking, and by a commercialization ranking.
- Websites: Advanced Energy and Related Subjects (With Active Links)
- The file where ALL subject and author related websites are listed that are external to this site, even though they may be referenced elsewhere within this site. All of these links are tested periodically to make sure that they indeed are active and work.
- People, Addresses and Data
- A list of people that have volunteered their mailing address, telephone numbers, FAX numbers, email addresses, and website addresses to be publicly listed our site! Alphabetically listed. Thank them!
- Organizations, Addresses and Data
- A list of organizations that have volunteered their mailing address, telephone numbers, FAX numbers, email addresses, and website addresses to be publicly listed our site! Alphabetically listed. Network!
- Books, Reports, Videotapes, et. al., Available
- Information and materials that are available through the INE.
- Fabulous Facts Worth Remembering!
- A list of "Fabulous Facts" that we should always reflect upon. If you have any good ones that are not listed here, send them in!
INE WEBSITE AND RELATED ORGANIZATIONS INFORMATION
- INE Information
- A one-page flyer that describes the purposes and objectives of the Institute For New Energy (INE), located in Salt Lake City, UT, USA.
- AEI Information
- Information on the Alternative Energy Institute, Inc., located on the internet at email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IANS Information
- The International Association for New Science (IANS), located in Ft. Collins, CO, USA.
- ANE Information
- The Academy for New Energy (ANE), which operates under the direction of the IANS (above).
- EEMF Information
- The Emerging Energy Mutual Fund (EEMF)
The Emerging Energy Mutual Fund (EEMF)
c/o Hal Fox
3084 E. 3300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84109-2154
- PACE Information
- The purposes, aims, and objectives of the Planetary Association of Clean Energy, located in Ottawa, Canada.
- Integrity Research Institute
- The purposes, aims, and objectives of the Integrity Research Institute, located in Washington D.C..
- Space Energy Journal Information
- A description of the Space Energy Journal, a quarterly journal dedicated to "Space Energy", offering top quality free energy information, progress reports on projects, plans and construction information, support through communications with the inventor and/or developer, and plans to build such systems. Edited by Jim Kettner and Don Kelly and Mike Marino consultants.
- Infinite Energy Magazine Information
- A detailed file that describes the purposes and objectives of the Infinite Energy (Cold Fusion) Magazine, and also includes a Table of Contents of all past issues, videotapes of important "Cold Fusion" Conferences, and ordering information. Courtesy of Eugene Mallove, Editor of Infinite Energy Magazine.
- Antigravity News And Space Drive Technology
- A new bi-monthly newsletter (began in July 1997) that focuses on the theory, devices, and results of anti-gravity research. A serious publication. Their new website is at www.padrak.com/agn/, and includes a Table of Contents of each issue and other information.
- Society for Scientific Exploration
- Summary data on the Society for Scientific Exploration, and its quarterly publication: The Journal of Scientific Exploration.
IMPORTANT PAPERS AND CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
- COFE 2000
- The papers and abstracts that were presented at the First International Conference on Free Energy (COFE), held on ???, 2000, in Washington D.C. Note: All of these papers have been published in full in the Journal of New Energy; see: Journal of New Energy Summaries and Table of Contents.
- INE Symposium 2000
- The papers and abstracts that were presented at the INE Symposium, held on September 8-9, 2000, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Note: All of these papers have been published in full in the Journal of New Energy; see: Journal of New Energy Summaries and Table of Contents.
- INE Symposium 1999
- The papers and abstracts that were presented at the INE Symposium, held on August 27-28, 1999, in Salt Lake City, Utah. All of these papers have been published in full in the Journal of New Energy; see: Journal of New Energy Summaries and Table of Contents.
- INE Symposium 1998 Papers and Abstracts
- A listing of all of the paper titles, authors, and abstracts of the papers that were presented at the INE Symposium, held on August 14-15, 1998, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Note: All of these papers have been published in full in the Journal of New Energy; see: Journal of New Energy Summaries and Table of Contents.
- The Need For Accurate Reporting and Archival of Data For Innovative Energy Conversion Devices: The INE Data Base
- An updated and revised version of a paper originally submitted in June 1998 to the 1998 IECEC.
- The Best Paper To Start With: Devices Ranked by Interest
- The best paper to read to get a balanced overview of these advanced technical fields and somewhat confusing ideas. Includes a ranking of the INE database devices by our interest criteria.
- The Next Best Paper To Start With: Devices Ranked by Commercialization
- After reading the better paper above, read this one carefully. Includes a ranking of the INE database devices by our commercialization criteria.
- The Older 1993 Best Paper To Start With
- An older version of the paper above, presented in 1993.
- The Older 1994 Next Best Paper To Start With
- After reading the better paper above, read this one carefully.
- ISNE 1993 Proceedings and Table of Contents
- The table of contents for the 1993 International Symposium on New Energy, held April 16-18, 1993, in Denver, CO. The 534 page bound Proceedings is available. Videotapes of most of the speakers are available as listed here.
- ISNE 1994 Proceedings and Table of Contents
- The table of contents for the 1994 International Symposium on New Energy, held May 12-15, 1994, in Denver, CO. The 656 page bound Proceedings is available. Videotapes of most of the speakers are available as listed here.
- ISNE 1996 Proceedings and Table of Contents and Audio & Video Tape Ordering
- The table of contents for the 1996 International Symposium on New Energy, held April 25-28, 1996, in Denver, CO. The 466 page bound Proceedings is available. Videotapes of almost all of the presentations and workshops are available as listed here.
- ISNE 1997 Proceedings and Table of Contents
- The table of contents for the 1997 International Symposium on New Energy, held May 23-26, 1997, in Denver, CO. The 328 page bound Proceedings is available. Videotapes of most of the speakers are available.
- Ordering INE Proceedings and Video Tapes
- Instructions on how to order each ISNE Proceedings (cheap) and the video tapes that are available from each ISNE conference.
- The 1994 T. Townsend Brown Conference
- A report on the T. Townsend Brown Conference: "Focus on Unconventional Energies: A Symposium on Electrical Propulsion & the Technology of Electro-Gravity", held April 15-16, 1994, at the Philadelphia Community College, Philadelphia, PA.
- The 1995 Low Energy Nuclear Reactions Conference
- The privately organized and privately held "Low Energy Nuclear Reactions Conference," held June 19, 1995, in College Station, Texas. This is a review and summary of that conference, and includes the Table of Contents of the Proceedings, which is now available. The conference was entirely devoted to experimental and repeatable "cold fusion" and "atomic transmutation" results and theories, in that order. All of the written papers in the Proceedings include results of successful experiments and explanations of the results.
- The New Horizons in Technology Proceedings (Mostly in German)
- A summary of the 1995 Conference Proceedings, published in February 1996, of the "New Horizons in Technology and Higher Consciousness" conference, "Neue Horizonte in Technik und Bewusstsein," published almost entirely in German. Several very interesting papers were presented, including two good summary papers written in English on "cold fusion" (posted elsewhere within this INE Website):
"Cold Fusion and New Energy Technology Resource Guide" [in English], and
"One Kilowatt Cold Fusion Reactor Demonstrated" [in English].
Information on how to order these Conference Proceedings is included.
NEW ENERGY NEWS INFORMATION (Monthly INE Newsletter)
- NEN Table of Contents
- The complete (so far) table of contents for all of the New Energy News monthly newsletter, from the first, Volume 1 Number 1 in May 1993,
to the June 2000. Given as six-month groupings for smaller file sizes. This list will be updated soon!
Single issues of New Energy News are available for $3.00 each, sent via 1st class mail.
- NEN Sample Issue: October 1995 - On Cold Fusion and Other Unusual Topics
- The complete issue of the October 1995 NEN, which publicizes the advances and current status of "cold fusion". All of the text is here, and the Figures are not, as we will be adding B&W and color pictures to the website later.
- Now to Submit Articles and Data into NEN
- Just follow the simple 3-step process outlined in this file link.
- Information Sources
- A list of information sources that are expressing interest in developing enhanced energy devices. Taken from the 'Information Sources' column in all past issues of New Energy News, and also from other sources.
- Commercial Sources
- A list of commercial companies that are expressing interest in commercializing cold fusion or other enhanced energy devices. Taken from the 'Commercial Column' in all past issues of New Energy News, and also from other sources.
- IECEC New Technology Area's Table of Contents
- The complete table of contents for the papers published in the international annual Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference (IECEC) in the New Technologies For Energy Utilization Area and Innovative Technologies sessions from that Areas inception 1991 through the present.
MOST RECENT POSTED IMPORTANT ARTICLES AND FILES
Most Recent Listed First (Past Additions are listed below)
We are updating the entire INE website - finally. We expect the new site to be up by August 1, 2003. Support us!
- The INE Database: Review and Status of Reported Innovative Energy Conversion Technologies, Contrasted Using A Consistent R&D Ranking Scales
- A paper presented at the 2001 INE/EEMF Conference, October 26-27, 2001, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Dangers In Measuring the Power of AC Devices With Meters
- A paper presented at the 2001 INE/EEMF Conference, October 26-27, 2001, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- A Summary of the INE/EEMF 2001 Symposium
- A summary of the papers presented at the 2001 INE/EEMF Conference, October 26-27, 2001, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
From NEN Nov. 2001.
- The INE/EEMF 2001 Symposium Abstracts
- The Abstracts of the papers presented at the 2001 INE/EEMF Conference, October 26-27, 2001, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Listed by the primary author's last name.
- INE/EEMF 2001 Symposium Final Schedule
- Expected Papers for the 2001 INE/EEMF Conference, October 26-27, 2001, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The Final schedule of expected papers for the INE/EEMF 2001.
- Advanced Energy Research vs. UFOs & Antigravity: Friends of Foes?
- The paper: "Advanced Energy Research vs. UFOs & Antigravity: Friends of Foes?"
Originally published in the Sept. 2001 issue of New Energy News, was emailed to all INE Members at that time.
- FAQ File: Frequently Asked Questions
- The updated file of Frequently Asked Questions. Also updated these files: INE Members Info., NEN Author Info., all JNE files, JNE Author Info., and JNE Order files.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 5, No. 4
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 5, No. 4, "COFE: Proceedings of First International Conference on Free Energy", dated Spring 2001.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 5, No. 3
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 5, No. 3, "Proceedings of Cologne Workshop "Physics as a Science", dated Winter 2000.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 5, No. 2
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 5, No. 2, "Proceedings of INE-2000", dated Fall 2000.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 5, No. 1
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 5, No. 1, (untitled), dated Summer 2000.
- Advanced Energy Research vs. UFOs & Antigravity: Friends of Foes? - NEN Paper
- A paper about why the INE should not be concerned about UFOs and antigravity research, and why we should let other organizations research those topics. The INE will of course still be interested in any physical devices that we can get and experiment with as a result of these investigations... From NEN Sept. 2001 email issue, Vol. 8, No. 9.
- INE 2001 Symposium For New Energy
- The 2000 INE Conference, October 26-27, 2001, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The INE 2001 Symposium For New Energy is jointly sponsored by the Institute for New Energy and EEMF (the Emerging Energy Marketing Firm). Details of the conference will be announced in the September issue of NEN. The registration fee is $100.00 if received by September 28, and $150.00 thereafter, and at the door. The conference will be held at: Quality Inn City Center, 154 W 600 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, 801-521-2930. A block of rooms has been set aside with a special room rate of $55.00 for a single or $62.00 for a double (plus 6.6% sales tax) [You must ask for the INSTITUTE FOR NEW ENERGY block of rooms when making your room reservation to get these special low rates!] Also, the hotel requires guests to pay for the room by credit card at the time of registration. Watch for UPDATES soon!
- INE 2000 Symposium For New Energy
- The 2000 INE Conference, September 8-9, 2000, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The latest information on this unique and outstanding conference was posted on August 18, 2000.
- Robert Bass's Letters and Emails of Interest
- These are various letters and emails that have been submitted to the INE for posting by Robert Bass. They include some very good rebuttals to the misinformation and (perhaps deliberate) dis-information being published by "one Robert Park, a self-professed expert on spotting or denouncing 'pseudoscience,' who is particularly hostile to any claimed advances in New Energy."
- AEI Offers A Free Email New Energy Newsletter
- A free electronic bulletin is published by the Alternative Energy Institute, Inc., (AEI) a non-profit educational organization, on the web. New Energy Reports and bulletins highlight the latest trends in the rapidly changing field of energy. Tell your friends to sign up now!!!
- NPA Conference Paper
- From June 4 to June 10, 2000, Hal Fox attended the annual NPA (Natural
Philosophy Association) conference at the University of Cincinnati and
presented a paper: "21st Century Physics and New Energy Sources." Copies
of this paper can be obtained by sending $2 to cover postage and handling to
Hal Fox, 3084 E. 3300 So., Salt Lake City, UT 84109.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 4, No. 4
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 4, No. 4, "The New-Energy Educational Challenge", dated Spring 2000.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 4, No. 3
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 4, No. 3, "Higher Symmetry Electromagnetics: A Collection of AIAS Papers", dated Winter 1999.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 4, No. 2
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 4, No. 2, "Proceedings 1999 Symposium On Low Energy Nuclear Reactions And New Energy", dated Fall 1999.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 4, No. 1
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 4, No. 1, "The Physics of Nuclean Energies and Fuels According to Hadronic Mechanics", dated Summer 1999.
- Status Report to the INE Membership (Emailed May 25, 2000)
- A Status Report that Patrick Bailey sent to all 71 of the INE members that have email addresses, explaining the vision, current status, and plans for the INE. Yes, we are getting it back together in good shape!
- The First Email Edition of NEN, NEN Vol. 6, No. 13, Dec. 1999.
- This is a first edition of New Energy News for emailing to subscribers. The cost for electronic communications is considerably cheaper than mail.
- The Future New Energy IPOs, NEN Vol. 6, No. 13, Dec. 1999.
- "A small group of 'co-founders' are forming a corporation which is expected to become a new-energy mutual fund. This group is beginning, at the start, to make room for "the little guys" and gals. - Hopefully, the same group will be invited to invest in the new-energy IPOs that will follow."
- The Man Who Discovered Under-Water Charge Clusters, NEN Vol. 6, No. 13, Dec. 1999.
- A short biography of Stan Gleeson, the inventor/discoverer of the underwater production of high-density charge clusters and their use for creating nuclear reactions, who died on Sunday, November 28, 1999.
- Committee For New Energy Applications (CNEA), NEN Vol. 6, No. 13, Dec. 1999.
- "This committee [in Japan] is to propagate the "New Paradigm Science" theories which can explain this new energy process and the R&D information about N-machine and other Over-Unity energy devices to industry personnel and MITI bureaucrats.
- Letter To A Detractor (Dr. Sing), NEN Vol. 6, No. 13, Dec. 1999.
- Regradinga statement made by Dr. Sing (a detractor of Cold Fusion), Hal Fox writes: "You may be interested to learn that during the past ten years we have collected, read, written reviews, and published reviews of over 3,000 technical papers (mostly from technical conferences and peer-reviewed publications). Over 600 papers from over 200 laboratories in 30 countries have reported success in replicating or extending the original work of Pons and Fleischmann. Three groups offer "money-back guarantees" with their experimental products."
- Letter To Patrick Bailey (INE President): RE: Controlling Technology, NEN Vol. 6, No. 13, Dec. 1999.
- "I am appalled at the lack of insight of the people that are writing about the DOE and the US Government in the New Energy News and in the Infinite Energy magazine, so I thought that I would share some thoughts with you."
- INE Criteria For Analyzing And Documenting Devices, NEN Vol. 6, No. 13, Dec. 1999.
- "We do have criteria for analyzing and discussing any new or old energy conversion device, machine, experiment, technique, or idea: its part of the INE device database." Here is the info - Read it!
- The Environmental News Network - Your Free Energy Channel, NEN Vol. 6, No. 13, Dec. 1999.
- This is "an entire channel devoted to energy. By submitting press releases to ENN Direct, your content will appear in the appropriate channel as well as in the ENN Direct section, which works as a promotional tool for your Institute."
- New Energy News To Go E-Mail, NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- Starting in December of 1999, the monthly issues of the New Energy News will be immediately published in an electronic format and available over the INTERNET by sending E-mail letters directly to subscribers. Subscribers without any E-mail potential will be sent laser printed copies until their subscription expires.
[Note: As of June 6, only the Dec. 1999 issue has been sent out email, and paper copies are now being distributed. Additional NEN issues are forthcoming.]
- Saving America's Economic System, NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- "Aided and abetted by the unwitting spendthrifts in Washington, D.C., the American dollar is again under threat of collapse. A collective action, such as a run on the banks for emergency funds to weather over Y2K, could be the trigger for an economic collapse. However, there is another offsetting factor: New Energy Sources." By Hal Fox.
- Special Edition of Journal of New Energy: JNE Vol. 4, No. 1, NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- This Journal is "entirely devoted to five papers written by Professor Ruggero Maria Santilli, President of The Institute for Basic Research. The title of this issue (book) is The Physics of New Clean Energies and Fuels According to Hadronic Mechanics. This book is expected to make some dramatic changes in the way we look at quantum dynamics."
- New Electromagnetic Equations, NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- Over fifty papers relating to the New Maxwell Electrodynamic Equations have been posted on a great Internet website.
- Researcher Unveils Unique New Class of Hydride Compounds, NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- "Ontario, Calif., Oct. 6, 1999, Dr. Randell Mills, CEO and chief researcher of BlackLight Power , unveils today, at the 1999 Pacific Conference on Chemistry and Spectroscopy, the results of his research into the area of novel hydrogen chemistry."
- News From Slovakia -- Interenergoresurs's Achievements, NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- "Recently, according to the general manager of the company, Mr. Mikhail Ya. Pavlovsky, the company is proud to announce very good energy news."
- GEET Releases Technology For Free!, NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- "Paul & Molley Pantone founders of Global Environmental Energy Technology and GEET Management, LLC today announced that they will release their "Small Engine Plans" (
- Letter From Henry Curtis; Regarding the INE Conference, NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- "I attended the INE meeting in Salt Lake this past week end. In general, it was excellent."
- New Web Links - From Pea Research, NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- A great list of new interesting website links from Leroy Pea at PEA Research. Thanks Leroy!
- Easy Money II (Offering A $2,000.00 Reward), NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- "I am offering a reward of $2,000.00 (US) to the first person, excluding 5., who can prove any of the following or their existence." Go for it!
- New Energy Mutual Fund, NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- "A closed-end "New Energy Mutual Fund", is proposed. Founders invest a minimum of $5,000."
- Video Tapes of the INE-99 Conference, NEN Vol. 6, No. 12, Nov. 1999.
- INE-99 Symposium on New Energy and Low Energy Nuclear Reactions was taped is contained on a series of 14 video tapes, available for US$35.00 apiece for INE members and US$49.000 each for non-INE memebers.
- INE-99 Symposium Schedule, NEN Vol. 6, No. 11, Sep. 1999.
- The ISNE-99 Symposium Schedule for August 27-28, 1999, Room 255A, Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- COFE Proceedings Available, NEN Vol. 6, No. 11, Sep. 1999.
- The Proceedings from the Conference On Free Energy are available. This conference was held during April 29- May 1, 1999, in Bethesda, MD.
- Have We Discovered the "Neno?", NEN Vol. 6, No. 11, Sep. 1999.
- The "neno" is the acronym for an elusive particle which surprises us by feeding energy into our experiments as if from nowhere. This summary is given by Harold Aspden.
- Transverse And Longitudinal Waves, NEN Vol. 6, No. 11, Sep. 1999.
- You are going to hear a lot more about transverse and longitudinal electromagnetic waves. This summary is given by Hal Fox.
- Balance In Research and Development, NEN Vol. 6, No. 11, Sep. 1999.
- An onsightful review of NASA, DoE, and government energy-related programs by Wingate Lambertson, Ph.D.
- The Whispering Pond - A Book Review, NEN Vol. 6, No. 11, Sep. 1999.
- A rebiew of this book by Hal Fox: "A Personal Guide to the Emerging Vision of Science, Ervin Laszlo, c1996 (text) by Ervin Laszlo, and by Element Books; indexed, bibliog, 250 pages."
- Letter From A Senator To DOE, NEN Vol. 6, No. 11, Sep. 1999.
- This is the letter Senator Smith sent to the Department of Energy regarding the proposal to critically review George Miley's grant. The grant was eventiually withdrawn by DoE bcause it had to do with "cold fusion".
- Letter To Inspector General, NEN Vol. 6, No. 11, Sep. 1999.
- A letter from Hal Fox to the US Inspector General: "We have been informed that you are interested in information regarding cold fusion and low-energy nuclear reactions and the policy of the Office of Patents and Trademarks with respect to patent applications. The following information may be of some interest:..."
- INE'99 Symposium For New Energy
- The 1999 INE Conference, August 27 & 28, 1999, in Salt Lake City, Utah. New Addition: - Email from Hal Fox on August 17: - One of the first new-energy developments that is clearly over unity and can be used as a fuel will be presented at the INE Symposium! Independent verification is now being provided. Also includes: New information received on August 24!
- DOE Funds Low-Energy Nuclear Reaction Lab, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "We commend the DOE for awarding funds to the University of Illinois (Champaign-Urbana) to establish a research facility for the further study of low-energy nuclear reactions."
- Government Funding For LENR, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "Despite the conspiracy theory that the "establishment" and the US government are unfairly squashing any research into cold fusion-type phenomena, Professor Miley has apparently received a grant from the U.S. Dept. of Energy NERI (Nuclear Energy Research Initiatives?) program to study Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR)."
- National Spherical Torus Experiment, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "Research with the newest experimental nuclear reactor in the U.S. leads some scientists to believe that they are closer to useable nuclear fusion. ... But, the projected fruition of research into the technology to control a self-sustaining "burn" of nuclear fuel is suspected to be decades away and cost hundreds of millions of dollars."
- DePalma's Spinning Gyro Work, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "This is a detailed article on some of the early work of Bruce DePalma, while a part-time lecturer at MIT, and his later work. DePalma showed that there was a difference in trajectories of spinning versus non-spinning steel balls."
- Sound Can Power Engines, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "A team at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico has developed an environmentally friendly engine with no moving parts that is powered by sound waves. ... Called a thermoacoustic Stirling heat engine, it consists of a long baseball-bat-shaped resonator with an oval chamber instead of a handle."
- Ockham's Razor & Big Bang, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "The red shift is caused by light losing energy due to interactions with charged particles in space. The energy lost is the energy found in the background microwave radiation." - Therefore: No "Big Bang" ever happened!
- Robert Parks Does Not Represent APS, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "Professor Jorne Friedman (MIT), President of the American Physical Society, stated in a telephone conversation with New Energy News, "The APS has not taken an official position on Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions." The emails and pronouncements of Robert Parks are his own opinions and do not reflect the official position of the American Physical Society." To counter his claims: Here is his address...
- Future Energy Crisis?, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "For the first time in history, U.S. crude oil production has dropped below 6 million barrels per day. ..." Here comes the next energy crisis...
- The Missing Doppler Effect, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "The Doppler effect is a mechanical equation (self-evident). It was changed by others into a quantum equation. There is a missing Doppler effect which has been overlooked. The finding of this effect totally changes current theories and can, properly applied, eliminate the Theory of Relativity in reality, nullify same, i.e., reality vs. false theory."
- Articles In Cold Fusion Times, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "The primary theme of vol 7, no 2, Spring 1999 issue of Cold Fusion Times is the Second Decade of CF and CF Theories. It is now reasonable to assume that there is no single explanation for the array of experimental evidence found with a variety of experiments on cold fusion and other low-energy nuclear reactions. ..."
- Future Technology Intelligence Report, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "The July 1999 (vol 10, no 7) issue of FTIR presents some good news on the new-energy front" in several fields.
- Beyond The Theory Of Relativity (Book Review), NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "Dr. Gazdag has presented a number of difficult concepts in a more simple manner than is usually done in books of this type. He has extended some of the concepts of physics to embrace the aether because he found that the concept was important to explain some of the basic concepts of physics. Gazdag quotes Einstein as saying that some of the concepts of the aether may have to be included."
- Space Charge And Photons (Book Review), NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "In this timely monograph, the authors develop important equations using modified forms of Maxwell's equations." It's only $5.00!
- The Cult of the BIG BANG, Was There a Bang? (Book Review), NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "William C. Mitchell presents a thoroughly-documented discussion of the successes and failures of the Big Bang hypothesis." Included is a partial list of the problems of the Big Bang hypothesis. "The conclusion is that as an explanation for the wonders of the heavens, the Big Bang is a Bust."
- The Committee for the Industrial Application of Ki-Energy, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- "The existence and the applicability of clean and limitless energy which has not been considered within the framework of conventional physics has become clear. This energy could be called "Ki-Energy" from the standpoint of Eastern philosophy, and its existence has become evident from the reorganization of the conventional physics."
- Overbalancing Weights Produce Bumper Power, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- The "Action: When the wheel is set in motion, ovals with arm weights overbalance and swing into bumpers non-stop." A PMM?
- Senator Conrad Burns Supports New Technology, NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- His letter to INE: "I do sit on the Senate Energy and Natural Resource Committee which oversees the Department of Energy, and I am aware of much of the research you cite. ... it has been decided that we will be offering an amendment either in committee or on the floor that will create an office within the Department of Energy to administer the continued research and development of transmutation to use the energy potential and to reduce the harmfulness of nuclear wastes.
- Commentary On Conference On Future Energy (CoFE, Apr. 29-30, 1999), NEN Vol. 6, No. 10, July 1999.
- A review of the CoFE by Jeanee Manning, with details on the speakers and presenattions.
- Concerning The US Patent Office And New Energy Research Patents
- A letter to the Office of the Inspector General in the Commerce Department, from Hal Fox, dated Aug. 3, 1999: "By the fall of 1989 it was apparent that someone had organized and was carrying out a campaign against the new technology of cold fusion. Here are the facts, insofar, as we have been able to gather and publish the facts. Please note that all of this was done in secrecy (except for the ERAB sub committee)."
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 3, No. 1
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 3, No. 1, dated Spring 1998.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 3, No.s 2 & 3
- Proceedings of the August 1998 INE Symposium for New Energy. The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 3, No.s 2 & 3, dated Summer/Fall 1998.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 3, No. 4
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 3, No. 4, dated Spring 1999.
- Summary of the Conf. on Free Energy Held Apr. 29-30, May 1, 1999, Washington D.C.
- The Alternative Energy Institute just completed an exclusive review
(complete with photographs) of the controversial First Annual Conference
on Future Energy (COFE) held recently in Bethesda, Maryland. COFE was hosted by the Integrity Research Institute (IRI) and co-sponsored by Infinite Energy Magazine and the Alternative Energy Institute.
- 1999 AntiGravity Conference
- June 27-28, 1999, in Reno, Nevada. Sponsored by AntiGravity News and Space Technology, and others. Note: This link takes you to their website.
- Cold Fusion: Fire From Water: The New Videotape By Infinite Energy Magazine
- A Documentary about one of the most controversial scientific discoveries of all time. - "I've become convinced, from my original skepticism, to 99% certainty that [cold fusion] is for real. The evidence now is really overwhelming." - Sir Arthur C. Clarke. A New 70 Minute Videotape, NOW AVAILABLE!
- The War Against Cold Fusion - What's really behind it? 5/17/99 SF News
- The text of the website article that Hal Plotkin wrote as a Special Article to SF Gate, Monday, May 17, 1999. Eugene Mallove emailed us the following description: This magnificent piece is the FIRST article in eight years by any independent science journalist to cover the scandal and fraud - and cover-up of fraud - that occurred at MIT *against* cold fusion in 1989. This HeavyWatergate scandal is fully documented in Issue #24 of Infinite Energy Magazine's "Cold Fusion and MIT: A Special Report."
PAST POSTED IMPORTANT ARTICLES AND FILES
Most Recent Listed First
- Suppressed Inventions & Other Discoveries, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- "The prevailing thesis of this book is that many inventions, medical cures, many energy-related inventions, and other valuable discoveries have been suppressed. Some inventors have been threatened, shot, or killed. Here are..."
- Even Sigmund Freud Commented On The Suppression Of Innovation By Science, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- "Even Sigmund Freud commented on the suppression of innovation by science, in these words..."
- Transmutation Of Nuclear Waste, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- Websites are given for articles on potential and future of transmutation technologies.
- Light May Slow Down, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- "By passing it through an illuminated atomic cloud, they have cut the speed of a pulse of yellow laser light from 186,000 miles per second to 0.01 mile per second and plan to reduce it further to a crawl of about half an inch a second."
- Nucleovoltaic Cell, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- "A new approach to obtaining energy from the cold fusion reactions, by converting the energy directly to electricity..."
- INTERENERGORESURS: Knowledge Knows No Borders And No Limits, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- "The title is inspired by the mission statement of the Slovakia-based company called INTERENERGORESURS, a knowledge-intensive enterprise having as primary source of revenues licensing agreements for its really earth-shaking and new breakthrough technologies."
- Defining The Energy Market, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- "My primary source was Statistical Abstract of the United States - 1996. Types of fuel categorize the industry. Consumption in the United States in 1994 was..." (see the table)...
- What If Cold Fusion Is Real? - Wired Magazine Article On The Web!, Nov. 1998, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- "The full text of the really great review on Cold Fusion from the Wired magazine article, Nov. 1998, is now" on the internet at...
- The Cosmic Light: 50th Anniversary Of The Walter Russell Foundation, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- On May 2, 1999, the University of Science & Philosophy celebrated the 50th anniversary of The Walter Russell Foundation.
- From Global Energy Outlook, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- Read This! Several note-worthy tidbits, including: "Unfortunately, neither the politicians nor the American Public recognize that the oil and gas industry cannot continue to provide low cost energy if they are losing billions of dollars."
- Freedom In Chains, The Rise Of The State And The Demise Of The Citizen, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- "So you will be aware of what type of restraints will be placed on new-energy devices unless voters object. This well-researched and impeccably-documented book, is a must read for any person who looks to new-energy systems to provide him or her with additional freedom."
- Keeping America Un-Informed: Government Secrecy In The 1980s, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- Chapter 7 is titled, "Indirect Connection, Scientific Inquiry and National Security." ... It is extraordinarily difficult to follow the logic of restricting the flow of information to ensure excellence in education!
- New Theory On The Bessler/Orffyreus Wheel, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- Here's the website with the data, and: "I have also discovered clues to the mechanism he used and I have filed a patent on it."
- NASA To Search For Energy, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- Frank Walls suggests "that NASA be turned into National Alternative Energy Research Administration. ... DOE has funded hot fusion (about $20 billion) and funded solar, wind, tide, geothermal, and biomass alternative energy products by spending billions more dollars. The results have been essentially zero, as far as providing low-cost, alternative energy."
- Regarding Gravity, The Stevens Device, And Disk-Shaped Magnets, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- "I wrote a theory of gravity that is based entirely on a hydraulic view of physics. This means that all phenomena are considered a result of space (aether) currents."
- Cold Fusion Bibliography, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- The Latest Update!
- New Energy News Bibliography, NEN Vol. 6, No. 9, May 1999.
- The Latest Update!
- Blacklight Power, Inc. The First Commercialization Of A New-Energy Device!, NEN Vol. 6, No. 8, Mar. 1999.
- "We congratulate Dr. Mills for his excellent development work. He has progressed from a liquid electrolyte cell to a high-temperature-producing gaseous cell. In addition, he has convincing evidence that this cell is not based on nuclear reactions but on a new type of chemical reaction. Here is the way Dr. Mills describes his invention..."
- Editorial: When Is A Scientist Not A Scientist?, NEN Vol. 6, No. 8, Mar. 1999.
- A Must Read!"One of the types of scientific action that has always puzzled me has been the rejection of new scientific discoveries. Here are some examples..."
- Report on 6th Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation of Chemical Elements, NEN Vol. 6, No. 8, Mar. 1999.
- A report on the 6th Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation of Chemical Elements took place in Sochi, Russia from Sept 28 to Oct 3, 1998.
- New Energy - Where Is It?, NEN Vol. 6, No. 8, Mar. 1999.
- The reply to the statement: "It is an appalling fact that we have not witnessed any tangible progress in electrical engineering since the turn of the century, when Faraday's induction, or the spinning of magnets past electrical coils, became the practical and accepted way to produce electricity for all applications."
- Big Bang Theory Disproven Scientifically, NEN Vol. 6, No. 8, Mar. 1999.
- The Big Bang Theory goes Bust! The observed red-shift is NOT due to the motion of galaxies moving away... So much for that idea! Finally!
- Jerry Decker About Energy, NEN Vol. 6, No. 8, Mar. 1999.
- This message is extracted from the free energy discussion list hosted by the ineffable Bill Beaty. It is of interest here because it appears to indicate that heat/IR energy can be intercepted by specially doped cells to produce electricity.
- NASA Pledges $600,000 For Antigravity Research, NEN Vol. 6, No. 8, Mar. 1999.
- "NASA has just awarded $600,000 to a project that the space agency hopes will duplicate the controversial experiments of a Russian scientist who claims to have invented a device that blocks the force of gravity."
- Smith Coil, NEN Vol. 6, No. 8, Mar. 1999.
- "Archival material from the Canadian electrical engineer, Wilbert Brockhouse Smith clarifies the proper procedure for the well-known Smith Coil..."
- Cold Fusion Is Proven Technology (Anthony Sutton's Book), NEN Vol. 6, No. 8, Mar. 1999.
- In this book, author Antony C. Sutton, D.Sc., declares "that cold fusion in several variants is already working in research labs around the world and will soon be brought to market by several different companies."
- Resonant Frequency Of The Aether, NEN Vol. 6, No. 8, Mar. 1999.
- The fundamental frequency in the Universe is ... 1/5.391 x 10-44 sec. which is about 1.855 x 1043 Hz. Interaction with this fundamental frequency under resonance conditions should result in an exchange of energy, i.e., energy extraction. Some possible resonances are now considered, with remarks on possible confirmation...
- What If Cold Fusion Is Real? - Wired Magazine Article, Nov. 1998
- "It is one of the very best general media accounts of cold fusion to date. Charles Platt is to be congratulated for his excellent treatment." - Eugene Mallove, Editor, Infinite Energy Magazine.
- Radioactive Object Near an Electrolysis Cell Promoted Radioactivity in the Cell (Evidence that a), by Edward Lewis
- There is evidence that a certain electrolysis experiment showed both an increased level of radioactivity as measured by Geiger counters and short-term bursts of radioactivity in response to certain changes of conditions while the cell was near a radioactive object. Website. [Mar. 1999.]
- Edward Lewis's Articles and Theories
- A new web commercial site for Edward Lewis' articles and theories. Website. [Apr. 1999.]
- News About The International Tesla Society
- There have been a number of developments concerning the Society which many of you have not been properly informed of. This letter is to inform you of those developments. Recently, I received word that the International Tesla Society is preparing to go to bankruptcy court. [Email, Dec. 1998.]
- The First International Conference on Free Energy (CoFE)
- ANNOUNCING: The First International Conference on Free Energy (CoFE) to be held at the Department of State, Washington, DC, as part of the Secretary of State "Open Forum", April 29, 30 with all day workshops on May 1st, 1999.
- Secrets of Cold War Technology: Project HAARP and Beyond - A Summary
- The Tesla Transformer! What was that??? Not AC!!! A summary and excepts from this important book! Using positive-rectified, high frequency, high voltage DC pulses - Tesla "GAVE UP" on AC!!! - By 1890, after a period of intense experimentation and design development, Tesla summarized the components necessary for the practical deployment of a radiant electrical power distribution system.
- The TR-3B "Triangular Anti-Gravity Craft"
- A very important speech given by Ed Fouche to the 1998 Summer Sessions at the International UFO Congress, describing the 200 foot across (600 foot operational model?) Top Secret TR-3B triangular UFO "anti-gravity" craft being built and tested in area S-4 (cf - Bob Lazar) inside Area 51 in Nevada. Use "FIND" to scan down for "TR-3B". Supposedly uses a heated mercury vortex to offset gravity "mass". Details included.
- The Orgone Energy Accumulator: History, Construction, Experimental Use, 31 July - 1 August 1999
- 31 July - 1 August 1999 (Saturday-Sunday) 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, by James DeMeo, Ph.D., Theirrie Cook, B.A., in Ashland, Oregon, covering several general topics.
- Energy Productivity Compared
- An acceptable method for measuring productivity of workers is to divide the number of workers into the gross dollar volume of the goods or services provided. The January 11, 1999 issue of Business Week provided figures for a number of industries in the United States. The figures used in this article were taken from that issue. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 7, January 1999.
- Crude Oil Prices Steady For 1999
- According to Gordon Moody's Global Energy Outlook, crude oil prices are expected to remain relatively stable during 1999. This is the result of a current oversupply of oil. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 7, January 1999.
- Tapping Earth's Energy
- A Frank Wyatt Prentice patent issued September 18th, 1923, claims that power can be obtained from 500,000 cps energy fluctuations located about six inches above the earth. To tap this energy, Prentice used a half-mile of wire. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 7, January 1999.
- 1998 Report On The Win Method
- This method is a solid state method having no moving parts. A charge of electrons is oscillated in a tank circuit and energy is collected or added to that charge from the vacuum. My goal has been to show that I am getting more energy out than I am putting into the tank circuit. Recent data showed a yield of 145 percent. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 7, January 1999.
- Letter From Martin Oliver on the Transmutation of Nuclear Waste
- Q: Would it be possible to send some information about the method of transmuting nuclear waste into non-nuclear material, and the level of interest? A: Here it is! From NEN Vol. 6, No. 7, January 1999.
- Chart of 80 and 40 Year Long-Term Periodicities in Scientific, Technological, and Economic
- Chart showing 80 year periodicity in scientific and technological development, and economic statistics showing long-term periodic 80 and 40 year trends of labor productivity and GDP and industrial output growth. From introduction for my book on the cause of periodic economic depressions and of the 80 year periodicity of scientific revolutions. Relating Periodicities in Scientific and Technological Development to US Labor Productivity and GNP Growth Rates and Great Britain Industrial Output Growth Rates. For more information about receiving the book manuscript, please see http://www.padrak.com/ine/ELEWIS6.html.
- Recommendation to Remove File on Koenig (KOENIG.html)
- "The file named KOENIG.html is quite preposterous and should be removed from
your website. It's presence serves only to waste the time of serious
researchers before they can spot the fallacy on which it is based." - Received Dec. 27, 1998.
- List Of Reports And Videos For Sale on the Antigravity News Website
- Papers, collections, and videos on Antigravity Research, for sale on the Antigravity News Website.
- How To Fund New-Energy
- In financial circles, an angel is a person of wealth who will provide quiet capital for the development of a good idea or an invention. The big problem is to find such an angel and this article will tell how and where to find angels. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 6, Nov. 1998.
- Great Losses To Our Field (Hans Nieper and Ben Iverson)
- We regret to inform you that these noted researchers have pased on. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 6, Nov. 1998.
- Cold Fusion Real?
- Charles Platt provides an excellent article which reports on a large number of researchers who have worked on cold fusion. All of the"real workers"on cold fusion believe that it is real and that research should continue. This is an excellent survey article of the field. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 6, Nov. 1998.
- Nuclear Solutions: Radwaste Process
- A technical article in Infinite Energy by nuclear physicist Dr. Paul M. Brown, Vice President of Nuclear Solutions, LLC of Aurora, Colorado, shows how overlooked yet completely conventional nuclear physics can be used to drastically reduce the half-lives of prominent radioactive isotopes in nuclear waste. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 6, Nov. 1998.
- Report On Infinite Energy's New Energy / Cold Fusion Symposium - 1998
- The symposium was held on October 11, 1998, at the Manchester, New Hampshire Convention Center. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 6, Nov. 1998.
- Institute For New Energy-Technologies Meeting - 1998
- A Brief report from the Swiss meeting on the weekend in August, 1998. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 6, Nov. 1998.
- The Swiss Methernitha M-L Converter
- The Space Energy Association (Don Kelly, P.O. Box 1136, Clearwater, FL 34617) is building a prototype Swiss M-L converter. This is a development of the old Wimshurst generator designed by Paul Baumann and operating at the Methernitha community in Switzerland for many years.
- Space Energy Journal, Sept 1998
- The Space Energy Journal, vol IX, issue III, Table of Contents. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 6, Nov. 1998.
- Oil Companies Agenda? A Novel Way To Get Donations
- "In over ten years of publishing information about new-energy devices and inventions this NEN office has not encountered a single incident where any group or member of a government agency or any oil company representative has warned us away from our intensive R&D and publication efforts for new-energy developments!" From NEN Vol. 6, No. 6, Nov. 1998.
- Reactionless Propulsion and Active Force, by Alex Frolov
- "The goal of this paper is to suggest some technological ways to create an active force that doesn't require reactive mass flow. The active force can be applied to many aerodynamics systems and the force is result of the pressure difference from the medium to the system." From NEN Vol. 6, No. 6, Nov. 1998.
- Ramar Pillai Herbal Fuel
- The work on Herbal Petrol, now called"Herbal fuel"is coming to fruition."The inventor Ramar Pillai is getting an international patent and is establishing a small plant in his home village. The claims of fraud seem to have had little effect on the regional government that has seen many demonstrations." From NEN Vol. 6, No. 6, Nov. 1998.
- Letter From Evan Soule; Data from Experimenter Jean-Louis Naudin of France
- "Per your request, I am forwarding the following data obtained by experimenter Jean-Louis Naudin of France who has independently constructed one version of a Newman Motor/Generator." From NEN Vol. 6, No. 6, Nov. 1998.
Newman Machines: Finding The Main Overunity Effect (By Stefan Hartmann) (URL)
- Just released: 18th of Nov. 1998: "I think we found now the MAIN EFFECT on which the Newman back current spikes are based on. It is a corona discharge effect when using big coils and a mechanical switch with an arc gap ! It only appears, when the arc gap makes a "hissing" sound ! SUMMARY: Just powering the coil via a spark gap produced these negative current pulses, so the real Newman effect is NOT the motor, but a big coil running on a "tuned hissing sound" spark gap ! This is related to the work of Correa and Tchernetskij, who have claimed, that their plasma glow discharge is also overunity."
- Breakthrough Physics Program at NASA Paper, Received Email May 1997.
- In 1996, a team of government, university and industry researchers proposed a program to seek the ultimate breakthroughs in space transportation: propulsion that requires no propellant mass, propulsion that can approach and, if possible, circumvent light speed, and breakthrough methods of energy production to power such devices. This Breakthrough Propulsion Physics program, managed by Lewis Research Center, is one part of a comprehensive, long range Advanced Space Transportation Plan managed by Marshall Space Flight Center. Because the breakthrough goals are beyond existing science, a main emphasis of this program is to establish metrics and ground rules to produce near-term credible progress toward these incredible possibilities. An introduction to the emerging scientific possibilities from which such solutions can be sought is also presented.
- Reactionless Propulsion and Active Force, a paper by Alexander V. Frolov
- The goal of the report is to demonstrate some technological ways to create active forces that don't require reactive mass flow. The active force is applied to many aerodynamics systems and it is result of the pressure difference from the medium to the system. By analogy, the space-time itself can be considered as some medium of interaction. (5 Figs.)
- INE 98 Symposium - A Successful Start
- A NEN summary of the INE 98 Symposium was held Friday and Saturday 14-15 August 1998 in the Saltaire Room at the University of Utah Union Building in Salt Lake City, Utah. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 5, Sept. 1998.
- INE Important Email Information
- The policy of the INE about using email to communicate to and from the INE. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 5, Sept. 1998.
- Infinite Energy June/July 1998
- A list of the articles in this issue of Infinite Energy Magazine. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 5, Sept. 1998.
- A Note On Y2K
- Think that the year 2000 will come in with a wimper? Think again!. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 5, Sept. 1998.
- Teleportation Of Photons
- At the Institut fur Experimentalphysik, University of Innsbruck, scientists have accomplished the teleportation of photons. You heard it here first! From NEN Vol. 6, No. 5, Sept. 1998.
- DOE Inventions Program
- The evaluation of new energy-related inventions has now has been turned over to the Office of Industrial Technologies, Information Resource Center. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 5, Sept. 1998.
- Book Review: The Search for a New Energy Source
- A review of the new book by Gary L. Johnson: an excellent and timely book addressing many new-energy issues that should be considered by anyone who is involved in new-energy devices and systems either as an inventor, developer, or investor. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 5, Sept. 1998.
- Letter On the 1998 International Symposium on New Energy (INE-98)
- A letter by Toby Grotz congratulating the INE on this symposium, including his suggestions for inclusion in the 1999 and future INE Symposia. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 5, Sept. 1998.
- STAIF Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Sessions 1999, Call for Papers
- The Call for Ppaers for this advanced physics conference to be held during January 31 - February 4, 1999, in Albuquerque, NM. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 5, Sept. 1998.
- Email from Mark Solis Regarding Robert Falzmann and AntiGravity
- An email regarding the antigravity theories of Robert Falzmann with reference website URLs. Thanks Mark!
- Infinite Energy Magazine Info and Data
- A new update to the file describing the IE magagine, Tables of Contents of its issues, and a Frequently Asked Questions file!
- March For Peaceful Energy - Postponed Until October 24, 1999
- Due to a lack of proper funding, the March for Peaceful Energy has been moved to October 24, 1999. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 5, Sept. 1998.
- Four Paradoxes Involving the Second Law of Thermodynamics (A Paper)
- A paper ! GOOD STUFF ! posted from the latest Journal of Scientific Exploration, Summer 1998. "Recently four independent paradoxes have been proposed which appear to challenge the second law of thermodynamics. These paradoxes are briefly reviewed. It is shown that each paradox results from a synergism of two broken symmetries - one geometric, one thermodynamic."
- Society for Scientific Exploration
- Summary data on the Society for Scientific Exploration, and its quarterly publication: The Journal of Scientific Exploration.
- Report On The Joseph Newman Motor Lecture And Demonstration 9/12-14/98, Phoenix, AZ
- A summary report on the lecture and demonstration of the Joseph Newman motor in Phoenix, Arizona, during Sept. 12 (Lecture) and Sept. 14 (Demonstration). Contains a very good historical introduction, and details of the motor, problems, and the evidently successful test on Monday, Sept. 14. By Evan Soule'.
- Report on the INE 1998 Symposium
- An early summary report from Hal Fox summarizing the highlights of the INE Symposium, held on August 14-15, 1998, in Salt Lake City, Utah. A more detailed report will be available soon.
- INE Symposium 1998 Papers and Abstracts
- A listing of all of the paper titles, authors, and abstracts of the papers that were presented at the INE Symposium, held on August 14-15, 1998, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Note: All of these papers will be published in full in the next issue of the Journal of New Energy, and should be available in the Fall of 1998.
- The Need For Accurate Reporting and Archival of Data For Innovative Energy Conversion Devices: The INE Data Base
- An updated and revised version of a paper originally submitted in June 1998 to the 1998 IECEC.
- Welcome: Institute For New Energy, By Hal Fox and FIC
- The Welcome to the INE 1998 Symposium by Hal Fox and FIC Staff. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- Welcome To The 1998 INE Symposium, By Patrick Bailey
- The Welcome to the INE 1998 Symposium by Patrick Bailey, President of the INE. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- Latest Word On Cold Fusion, By Edmund Storms
- Cold fusion, chemically-assisted nuclear reactions, low-energy nuclear reactions, or whatever phrase you use, is alive and well according to Edmund Storms (retired scientist from Los Alamos National Laboratory). (Abstract.) From NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- Transmutation Of Toxic Isotopes
- Transmutation of the radio-toxic isotopes 137-Cs and 129-I using a muon-catalyzed fusion (microCF) neutron source is considered. (Abstract.) From NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- Deep Geologic Disposal: With Translations of DOE-Speak
- Here are some excerpts from a presentation made by a DOE spokesman on May 13, 1998 with NEN translations. Humorous. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- Radioactive Waste Solution
- Scientists in America claim to have a solution to the handling of high-level radioactive wastes. "Independent confirmation has come from one of Europe's most respected nuclear laboratories... From NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- Waste Management Or Cost Waste
- This report provides current estimates of the total system life cycle costs of one concept for the Civilian Radioactive Waste Management System. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- Latest From Future Technology Intelligence Report
- The June 1998 issue of FTIR discusses Col Philip J. Corso's revelations [in his published book which he has attested and signed that is true] on the role of the U.S. Government (specially through DARPA) to put selected parts of alien technology (from one or more downed UFOs) into the scientific community for reverse engineering. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- There Is An Aether
- This is an article about Maurice Allais's paraconical pendulum...demonstrating that space is not uniform in all directions. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- March For Peaceful Energy 1998
- October 24, 1998 will mark the date for an international movement. The March for Peaceful Energy will take place on the mall in Washington, DC in front of the capitol building. This march will be the biggest environmental event ever, making a statement to the public that we need to start to put an end to the use of nuclear and fossil fuels and convert to alternative energy sources. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- Motion: An Ancient Mystery Solved? (On Johann Bessler)
- This book is an excellent historical account coupled with a great mystery, augmented with possible after-death coded secrets. The book is about the life and work of Johann Bessler who built and demonstrated several versions of his Perpetual Motion Machine from 1712 and on. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- Dis-Information in the New Energy Field: Specifically on the Swiss M-L Converter (Testatika)
- A letter from Don Kelly: "While most researchers agree that the "Testatika" is the most complex and labor-intensive N/E system yet devised, it is also the very best and preeminent system on the N/E scene today! It has earned this position as a true free energy generator by the self-running feature by the use of twin electrostatic discs, which are both motorized and function as high voltage E/S generators." From NEN Vol. 6, No. 4, Aug. 1998.
- Michael Faraday on the Structure of the Aether, and the Nature of Action-At-A-Distance
- "THOUGHTS ON RAY-VIBRATIONS", from Michael Faraday, letter, dated April 15, 1846.
- Microscopic Pictures of the Reverse Side of the Ti Anode of Ni/Plastic Run #8
- Color jpg and gif pictures show micrometer size pits, micrometer
size markings that may be plasmoid markings, and other interesting
features. From the work by Edward Lewis, Edward Lewis Website, Aug. 1998.
- The Classical Vacuum [Zero-Point Energy]
- A very good review paper summarizing the concept of the vacuum and Zero Point Energy - written for the Scientific American Magazine, in the August 1985 issue. Includes the definition of Phank's Constant (h), in non-quantum-mechanical terms, within the definition of the Casimir Force.
- Exploiting Zero-Point Energy
- A nice review paper summarizing Zero Point Energy, Dr. Harold Puthoff, and the Casimir Effect - written for the Scientific American Magazine, in the December 1997 issue - with a conclusion that extracting useful energy from the ZPE field "violates energy conservation" and concludes with: "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". [IMHO: A conservative review. PB.]
- The Magnetic Rotating Apparatus (Mexico City) (Press Release)
- If the following Press Release is reporting factual information that can be verified, then this may be the first commercial over-unity rotating, magnetic new-energy device. The first western hemisphere demonstration will be given in Mexico City in early July, 1998. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 3, July 1998.
- Ohmori-Mizuno Experiment Replicated
- In a letter from Dr. Eugene Mallove, the Ohmori-Mizuno experiment is reported along with aids for the experimenter to replicate it. Mallove cites the experiment as being both visually and audibly spectacular: brilliant glowing pink, purple and lavender with white flashes on an underwater tungsten electrode. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 3, July 1998.
- ANS and the CF Sessions
- ANS AND THE CF SESSIONS: A Report on "Cold Fusion" Theories and Results at the Most Recent 1998 American Nuclear Society Annual Meeting. As previously reported in more detail in the file ANS98.html. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 3, July 1998.
- Cold Fusion Confusion Reigns In Washington
- However, President Clinton is not receiving accurate advice from the Department of Energy (DOE) about one possible new source of clean energy: low-temperature nuclear reaction proceses (popularly known as "cold fusion"). [Published in: The Oregonian, June 10, 1998.] From NEN Vol. 6, No. 3, July 1998.
- Abstracts From ICCF-7, Part Three
- A Continuation of the List of the Abstracts from the last International Conference on Cold Fusion (ICCF-7), held April 1998, Vancouver, BC, Canada, with some of the more interesting full abstracts! From NEN Vol. 6, No. 3, July 1998. Part One was from NEN May 1998, and Part Two was from NEN June 1998.
- Infinite Energy Papers - Not Published Elsewhere
- Papers (4) from past issues not published in either NEN or Fusion Facts. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 3, July 1998.
- Binding Forces: and the Smith Coil
- An explanation and construction plans for a Smith Binding Force Meter: "Some years ago, following some rather bad airplane crashes for which there was no satisfactory explanation... We were informed, however, that our pilots flew around in complete disregard of the regions of reduced binding with which this planet is afflicted, and very often such craft were not designed with a sufficient factor of safety and came apart." From NEN Vol. 6, No. 3, July 1998.
- Free-Energy Coming Soon ? With A Response
- Claims of free-energy machines... Inventors who succeeded at proving such technology were intimidated and threatened if they tried to create a product or have their inventions patented. Some were even killed. The scientific community always consider such stories as nonsense and insisted that such technology was impossible. Well things have changed. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 3, July 1998.
- ZENERGY: Status and Information: as of July 20, 1998
- An email from ZENERGY President Reed Huish outlining the purpose and status of ZENERGY, as of July 20, 1998.
- Quantum Fluctuations Of Empty Space: A New Rosetta Stone In Physics?
- A paper written by Harold Puthoff on the subject of Zero Point Energy. This is a text copy of the paper from the www.livelinks.com/sumeria/free/zpe1.html" target="_blank">Sumeria's Free Energy Page website.
Microscopic Pictures of the Nickel Coated Microspheres of Ni/Plastic Run #8
- A new article containing microscopic pictures of the microspheres of Run #8 in Fusion Studies Lab. 1 pre-electrolysis and 7 post-electrolysis pictures. From the work by Edward Lewis, Edward Lewis Website, June 1998.
- "ORGONE" Energy Utilized For Weather Engineering Purposes: Dr. Wilhelm Reich
- The complete text from a website on Dr. Wilhelm Reich. Includes lots of information on his life and the theory of "Orgonne Energy", and specific applications. May be very important!
- Edgar Cayce Readings Files on the No Fuel Motor
- An email received June 21, 1998, providing two complete transcripts of Edgar Cayce (trans-channel) readings giving the theory and building plans on the No Fuel Motor and other topics of interest, and a complete index website of all of Cayce's readings. May be very important!
- INE 1998 Symposium: Tentative Schedule
- The TENTATIVE SCHEDULE of the INE Technical Conference to be held August 14-15, 1998, at the University of Utah Union Building, Salt Lake City, Utah. The INE Conference Proceedings is included with the Registration Price! From NEN Vol. 6, No. 2, June 1998.
- National Philosophy Alliance Conference
- The several sessions of the NPA conference included the following: Coping with Suppression of Innovative Thought; Special Relativity for the Open-Minded; Relativity-Related Topics; Particle Theory and Quantum Mechanics; Quantum Physics; Into Practice: New Physics, New Energy; and Astronomy and Cosmology. The NPA is considered a "dissident group" because one of their objectives is to shine the light of truth onto the blind acceptance of the Special Theory of Relativity. Join it! From NEN Vol. 6, No. 2, June 1998.
- Professor Yull Brown Dies
- Prof. Yull Brown passed away Friday, May 22, 1998, at the Westmead Hospital in Auburn, Australia. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 2, June 1998.
- Abstracts From ICCF-7, Part Two
- A Continuation of the List of the Abstracts from the last International Conference on Cold Fusion (ICCF-7), held April 1998, Vancouver, BC, Canada, with some of the more interesting full abstracts! From NEN Vol. 6, No. 2, June 1998. Part One was from NEN May 1998.
- Transmutation Preliminary Results Paper
- A summary of the paper "Preliminary Results with 'Cincinnati Group Cell' of Thorium 'Transmutation' Under 50 Hz AC Excitation." "We performed, at the CISE Nuclear Laboratory from February '98, four experiments with the so called "Cincinnati Group Cell", which consisted of a Zr-Zr cell using a 50 Hz AC line current found in Italy." From NEN Vol. 6, No. 2, June 1998.
- Why DOE Is Stuck On Glass Plants
- Governor Gary Locke of Washington state threatens to sue the federal government if there are more delays in the cleanup of the Hanford Site (near Richland, Washington) on the sandy/gravely layer in the bend of the Columbia River. Insights by Hal Fox. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 2, June 1998.
- Advanced Energy Conversion Theories, Devices, And Results
- A summary assessment of all the new devices that the Institute for New Energy is aware of, where we have received data on any device - and have ranked these devices by: Ranking by Interest, and Ranking by Commercialization Potential. We currently have about 114 devices listed, and want to include more. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 2, June 1998.
- Letter From Jerry Decker: Self-Running Lawnmower Engine
- I almost had a guy with a self-running lawnmower engine ready to bring it to show. He has it working and it takes 8 amps to generate continuous hydrogen to keep it running. Connected to a generator, it produces a sustained 15 amps at the same voltage. He has had the thing running on its own for more than a week at a time and sustaining a load at the same time... From NEN Vol. 6, No. 2, June 1998.
- Letter From Don Kelly: Gravity Drop Tests And Data
- This letter is an advisory that the Gravity DropTests of 1990-1994, will be reintroduced by Electric Spacecraft Journal, c/o Charles Yost. [Note that some of this past data is WRONG! PB.] From NEN Vol. 6, No. 2, June 1998.
- Letter From P. T. Pappas, On Ion Magnetic Inductor
- PAP IMI also produces 20% excess heat on the probe alone, not counting other loses all around which certainly should make this figure more than 2-3 times bigger. But who cares about heat. It was also producing water from the beginning which made me to develop a draining system in it to get rid of it. No doubt it does cold fusion, not so cold though, as the energies are in the range of 30 Kev. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 2, June 1998.
- A Report on "Cold Fusion" Theories and Results at the June 7-11, 1998, American Nuclear Society Annual Meeting
- A listing of the papers on "cold fusion" (or low-energy nuclear reactions) and the associated workshop that were presented at the June 7-11, 1998, American Nuclear Society Annual Meeting in Nashville, TN.
- Cold Fusion Confusion Reigns In Washington
- By Steve Kaplan: "The Oregonian, our state's largest newspaper, published on June 10, 1998, the attached editorial I wrote concerning new energy R&D. It took alot of persistence to get them to publish the article, but it is a small step toward breaking open completely the press blackout on new energy matters.
- Sixth Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation (RCCNT-6)
- September 28 - October 5, 1998, at the Hotel Olimpiyskiy in Dagomys near Sochi (one of the best Russian rest-home on the shore of the Black Sea)
- How Do We Get New Energy Discoveries Accepted By The Skeptical Scientific Community?
- After the preliminaries: Finally, we write letters to the main stream press, UPI and AP, and to major TV shows, such as 60 Minutes, to tell them the status of our research and to determine if they have the guts to do a story. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 1, May 1998.
- Abstracts From ICCF-7, Part One
- A List of the Abstracts from the last International Conference on Cold Fusion (ICCF-7), held April 1998, Vancouver, BC, Canada, with some of the more interesting full abstracts! From NEN Vol. 6, No. 1, May 1998. Part Two is from NEN June 1998.
- New Energy Partners
- New Energy Partners (NEP) is a venture capital limited partnership that was established in December, 1997 to invest in companies that are in the process of commercializing revolutionary new energy technologies. NEP will focus on investing in companies that have demonstrated prototype products that are within two years of commercialization. The products must demonstrate dramatic new approaches to energy production, not just increment improvements in energy efficiencies. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 1, May 1998.
- Grant of US Patent 5,734,122
- On 31 March 1998, a U.S. patent having relevance to cold fusion was granted to Dr. Harold Aspden of Southampton in England. Dr. Aspden has posted a copy of this patent on his Web site. The patent is a continuation-in-part of an application for a patent on the cold fusion theme filed at the U.S. Patent Office on 16 February 1990 with the benefit of the priority date of a U.K. Patent Application filed on 15 April 1989, within a month of the Utah announcement that began the cold fusion saga. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 1, May 1998.
- Ecological Energy Approach
- In order to achieve the reduction of carbon emissions to 7% below the 1990 levels, as was agreed upon in the Kyoto Protocol, consumers will be looking at higher prices for energy and products and also a national GDP (Gross Domestic Product) loss relating to it. Unfortunately, old renewable technologies are rendered non-competitive not just by price, but by the fact that the energy density is so low as to be much less productive than fossil fuel and nuclear sources. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 1, May 1998.
- Torsion Field Research
- A great overview! A bold new theory has surfaced pertaining to the structure of microscopic nature which, in junction with the recent findings of Russian research on torsion fields, has potential astounding implication for not only clarifying our understanding of the operation of vacuum-energy devices, but might shed fresh insight into many of the counter-intuitive features of quantum theory, such as the aspect of non-locality which accompanies quantum "entanglement". From NEN Vol. 6, No. 1, May 1998.
- Letter From John Hutchinson: Research Summary
- A Must Read! A summary of his research: "I submit a brief summary of my progress: 10 years have passed since my very large scale demonstrations for the USA Army Intelligence, Canadian National News, McDonnel Douglas, Canadian Government, other news media and scientists - 750 demonstrations from 1970 to 1989..." From NEN Vol. 6, No. 1, May 1998.
- Letter From Win Lambertson, Ph.D.: Follow The Money
- Hal Fox, Editor of New Energy News, posed the question of "How do you get such new concepts of aether-like, subtle fields, having velocities many times the speed of light accepted by the skeptical scientific community?" in the March, 1998 issue of NEN. My answer is: "follow the money." ... My present estimate, based on a small ZPE research model, is that an investment of $25 million per year for five years will lead to a break-even position. From NEN Vol. 6, No. 1, May 1998.
- Nuclear-Augmented Combustion
- Crystal Energy, Inc. of Stamford, Connecticut, is the licensee of U.S. Patent 4,668,247, issued May 26, 1987. The basic patent covers the use of selected materials that, when added to fuel in a combustion chamber, can augment the energy of the fuel being burned by adding nuclear reactions. Lithium seems to be the basic element that is needed for these nuclear reactions. SO WHY AREN'T WE USING IT? From NEN Vol. 5, No. 12, Apr. 1998.
- NEN - Five Years And Growing
- For five years NEN has been reporting on anti-gravity; energy-producing, solid-state circuits; magnetic motors; cold fusion; transmutation; torsion fields; and many other new-energy topics. During the past five years we have reported on the following: From NEN Vol. 5, No. 12, Apr. 1998.
- Cold Fusion At APS Meeting
- There were three oral presentations made today before the Annual American Physical Society meeting held this time in Los Angeles from March 16 - 20, 1998. This is the first time the APS has allotted time for presentations of matters concerning Cold Fusion. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 12, Apr. 1998.
- Letter of Inquiry on the Transmutation Kit
- Answer to the letter: "I'm interested in your transmutation kit. Can it produce precious metals, etc.? What precious metals and in what quantities? What voltage does it work on? Do you have written testimonies and phone numbers of people who have produced any sort of wealth out of this machine?" From NEN Vol. 5, No. 12, Apr. 1998.
- Rumblings Of Discontent In The Scientific Community
- Letter: "There are rumblings of discontent in the scientific community that must be giving the citizens of this country heart bum. - What we need is an alternate plan. Since we cannot expect any assistance from established science, I suggest we ask the technically educated people of the country for help." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 12, Apr. 1998.
- "The Periodic Production of Rationalized Phenomena and the Past Periodic Depressions" a paper by Edward Lewis
- An abstract of a book he is trying to publish. He thinks that a scientific revolution is currently going on, and that these have occurred at about every 80 year interval since 1506. Emailed to the INE by Edward Lewis, October 1996. Updated May 1998. Updated June 25, 1998.
- The Physics / Cosmogeny of Walter Russell (and Lao)
- Includes: Interesting Images and Ideas; The Periodic Table of Walter Russell (c.1926); The basis for structure of Atomic, Solar, and Stellar systems; The cube - the wave formula for octaves of matter and light is 9; Complete octave of carbon rings, as manifested in the wave; The electric universe is a harp of nine wave-strings; The connection between sound, light, and matter; Life/Death Cycle (vortex imagery); This Chart explains how matter is created from light; and other Russell-related links. Updated May 1998.
- INE Advanced Energy Conference, August 1998: Call For Papers
- The first INE Conference on New and Advanced Energy Concepts and Working Devices! This conference replaced the annual "International Symposium on New Energy" that had been managed by the IANS, as the IANS had closed its operations in March 1998.
- Journal of New Energy, Volume 2, Numbers 3 & 4
- The latest issues of the Journal of New Energy, Volume 2, Numbers 3 & 4, Winter 1997.
- Torroidal Gyroscope Affects Pendulum
- An email from J. Robins ion the U.K. This looks important! Includes his figure. (Apr. 1998.)
- Superluminal Robert L. Carroll
- R. L. Carroll is (was) one of hundreds in the global dissident physics community that have spoken to and discarded the fraud of special relativity. Email from Millennium Twain. (Apr. 1998.)
- Microscopic Pictures of the Bead-Side of the Ti Cathode of Ni/Plastic Run #8, Edward Lewis Website, Apr. 1998.
- Many color microscopic pictures of the cathode of Ni/Plastic Run #8, a microsphere electrolysis cell at the U of I. Pictures taken in 1996 by E. Lewis. Show interesting details of the side facing the microspheres. This cell was described in several of Miley's articles. Reported to be associated with transmution phenomena. (Apr. 1998.)
- Microscopic Pictures of the Bead-Side of the Ti Anode of Ni/Plastic Run #8
- Some color microscopic pictures of the anode of Ni/Plastic Run #8, a microsphere electrolysis cell at the U of I. Pictures taken of the side facing the microspheres in 1996 by E. Lewis. This cell was described in several of Miley's articles, and was reported to be associated with transmution phenomena. (Apr. 1998.)
- Picture of a Volcano-Like Object on Gold Electrode by Ohmori et al.
- Article by E. Lewis showing a SEM picture taken by Ohmori et al. of a structure on a gold electrode. Ohmori et al. showed this picture at a meeting in 1996. (Apr. 1998.)
- IANS Closes Its Operation!
- DUE TO FINANCIAL AND VOLUNTEER SUPPORT, WE HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE IANS. Email to INE, March 28, 1998.
- INE NEW-ENERGY SYMPOSIUM - August 14-15, 1998
- Call For Papers: Please submit abstracts by May 15, 1998 to the NEN office. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 11, Mar. 1998.
- Now Come Torsion Fields
- Torsion fields have been studied by several groups of Russian scientists for at least three decades and most of that time in secret. What are torsion fields? According to A. Akimov, these fields come in at least three types: E-fields, S-fields, and G-fields. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 11, Mar. 1998.
- Radiation Monitoring By Citizens
- Volunteers are asked to become involved in making periodic measurements of radioactivity. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 11, Mar. 1998.
- Miscellaneous Transmutation Experiments
- Nelson reports in some detail of an experiment performed in 1964. Hopefully, one or more of NEN's readers will want to replicate this experiment. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 11, Mar. 1998.
- U.S. Source and Use of Energy
- The U.S. has three major sources of energy in the form of crude oil (over half of it imported from abroad), Natural Gas (some of it from Canada), and coal: accounting for 88 percent of the energy used in the U.S. Twelve percent of U.S. energy comes from hydro power (usually as hydro-electric power), Nuclear power plants (none built in the last ten years), and a variety of alternative energy sources including wind and solar energy. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 11, Mar. 1998.
- Fiber Fuse Effect
- If you look at the energy you input, and the energy it took to melt all those holes, this is far and away an overunity process par excellence! From Tom Bearden. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 11, Mar. 1998.
- Subscribe To The Journal of New Energy
- This journal is dedicated to advancing the cause of new-energy research and development by the rapid printing of peer-reviewed articles by professionals in the new-energy field. (You should know this already!...) From NEN Vol. 5, No. 11, Mar. 1998.
- New Energy News Bibliography
- Just updated from INE, a complete bibliography is available containing over 1000 references, listing all the articles, papers and abstracts published in the New Energy News since we began back in 1993. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 11, Mar. 1998.
- Flywheel Coupling Defies Newton's Laws
- Harold Aspden points out that in Harvey Morgan's paper, he had two flywheels separated by 1/16 inch facing each other. When the motor was energized, it accelerated the lead flywheel toward it's top rated speed. The other flywheel, in response to the changing angular velocity and momentum of the lead flywheel, started turning briskly - in the opposite direction! From NEN Vol. 5, No. 11, Mar. 1998.
- On the Developement of New Energy
- Don Kelly writes: I don't sound off very often, but this is one of those times when it appears to be most necessary for the new energy field today. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 11, Mar. 1998.
- Letter from Wayne Powell
- In re to your letter of Nov. 1997, you ask the question: What is the energy source for the time events in my super cold box? First point: Time IS energy (T = dKE). Second point: Kinetic energy is either inertial mass (acceleration or deceleration) or gravitational mass (acceleration or deceleration)... From NEN Vol. 5, No. 11, Mar. 1998.
- Letter From Frank Znidarsic
- Frank Znidarsic writes: I have decided to go public with my work and my claims this time. I am doing this for two reasons. (1) I now have a patent on file (filed Oct 19,1997) for the process and (2) The results to date have been less than expected. I could use some feedback. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 11, Mar. 1998.
- Is There Radioactive Stimulation of Radioactivity in Electrolysis Cells?
- Report of observations by Edward Lewis in early 1997 of radioactivity from an electrolysis cell at the U. of I. that seemed to be stimulated by a radioactive source. Radioactivity seemed to increase short-term due to increases of electrolyte flow. (Mar. 1998.)
- Introduction to: "The Periodic Production of Rationalized Phenomena and The Past Periodic Depressions"
- Introductory chapter of Edward Lewis's book regarding the role of an 80 year periodicity of the introduction of scientific "paradigms" as the cause of Kondratiev economic periodicity, a pattern of major world-wide economic depressionary periods that have occured at about 40 or 50 year year intervals. The book is highly analytical and covers leading edge research in several areas and has been in development for a decade. (Mar. 1998.)
- The Economics Of Goodness
- On rare occasions, a new concept emerges that can change the world. On January 19, 1998 Utah State Legislature Governor Leavitt's address concluded with just such an important and challenging economic concept. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 10, Feb. 1998.
- Low-Energy Nuclear Transformation: Where Did The Thorium Go?
- It has been claimed that in a LENT-1 reactor, when operated according to the protocols provided by the Cincinnati Group, that most (over 90%) of a small amount of thorium is transformed into stable elements. The problem is to provide a low-cost method to follow the thorium and determine to what extent the thorium nuclei are transformed into stable elements. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 10, Feb. 1998.
- ENECO US Patents 5,632,870 and 5,653,800
- Summaries of recent US Patent #5,632,870, "Energy Generation Apparatus," 27 May 1997; Appl., 27 Apr. 1995, 30 claims, 9 drawings; and US Patent #5,653,800, "Method for Producing N-Type Semi-Conducting Diamond," 5 Aug. 1997; Appl. 3 Aug. 1995, 19 Claims, no drawings. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 10, Feb. 1998.
- Fusion Report: Summary: "Cold Fusion: An Outcast of Science"
- Science, the search for truth, has become polluted with controversy and emotion over the concept of "cold" nuclear reactions. Influential scientists have actively tried to degrade and even stop the work of others in their field, just for continuing research on anomalous phenomena found in low energy nuclear reactions. Why? Storms says "The answer involves three factors: the unconventional nature of the scientific claims, the manner in which the original claims were made public, and the tendency of the media to distort a situation to their own benefit." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 10, Feb. 1998.
- Email Policy For NEN, And Note To Contributors and Readers
- We appreciate that many persons are taking advantage of the "no cost" email to send 20 to many copies of information to their friends. The volume of our email is so large that we must institute these policies. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 10, Feb. 1998.
- The 1998 DOE Budget Request
- Here are highlights of the DOE budget request extracted from "FY 1998 Congressional Budget Request - Budget Highlights and Performance Plan," DOE/CR-0046, published February 1997. For New Energy Programs: ZERO! (Again.) From NEN Vol. 5, No. 10, Feb. 1998.
- Letter From Anthony Sutton From NEN Vol. 5, No. 10)
- Our conclusion is that the Sacramento BEE newspaper has no genuine interest in new energy technologies but has some contact or interest in one and only one prototype technology. This is a political choice, not an economic or technical choice. This attitude is all too common in the Big City media and does not help our objective. We need to look at ALL possible variants of new energy technology whether cold fusion, plasma injection, coated beads or the Rostoker device. Antony C. Sutton, D.Sc., Editor, Future Technology Intelligence Report. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 10, Feb. 1998.
Letter From Donald Walton From NEN Vol. 5, No. 10)
- "Anomalous Egyptian Artifacts" and part 2 "Egyptian Tuning Forks," dated Wed. 10th December [archived at www.keelynet.com] is worthy of investigation. It gives added weight to a previous article on levitation plus a quatrain "In ancient times monks of Tibet etc., which you published. Further, levitation using harmonics of the Schuman frequency is being voiced on the KeeleyNet. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 10, Feb. 1998.
- Easy Money ($1K) Challenge, By Bert Schreiber
- EASY MONEY: I am offering a reward of $1000.00 (US) to the first person, who can provide their original equation(s) and mathematical proof, for each of the items 1 to 5, and other challenges. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 10, Feb. 1998.
- The Hanford Site and Other Offenses
- The book by Michael D'Antonio  is shocking. Although copyrighted in 1993, the book only recently came to our attention. Did you know that some of the specific radioactive contaminants spewed out of the Hanford Site over a period of years (especially in the earlier years of the fifty-year operation at Hanford) is more than double the amount of radioactive contamination endured by the Children of Chernobyl? The greatest offense is that the combination of Department of Energy officials and the DOE contractors lied about the danger to those living downwind of the Hanford Site. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 9, Jan. 1998.
- The Asti Cold Fusion Workshop -- a Pilot for ICCF-7
- The "Asti Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen/Deuterium Loaded Metals," the third Italian Workshop on Cold Fusion, organized by ENECO Ltd., one of most enthusiastic promoters of new energy research in Italy. Hotel Conte Riccardi at Rocca d'Arazzo; Nov 27, Thursday-Nov 30, Sunday 1997. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 9, Jan. 1998.
- LENT: Tungsten Into Silver, Iron, Barium, Tin, Chromium, Etc.; Simple Macroscopic Alchemy Demonstration; Silver Increased by a Factor of 164 Times!
- Results of Repeatable Transmutation Experiments! Those who do not believe in the possibility of LENT will have to claim that somehow the processed solution got contaminated. But if so, where did the contamination come from? From NEN Vol. 5, No. 9, Jan. 1998.
- New Trends In Energy: Trenergy Adding International Licensees
- Trenergy management has developed a line of "Season Extenders" for the home garden and plant nursery markets. The objective is to establish a marketing presence in the greenhouse and garden industry that will later be used to introduce new-energy heating systems. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 9, Jan. 1998.
- Letter From Harold Aspden (UK): Regarding Antigravity and Prof. Eric Laithwaite
- "Having followed Professor Eric Laithwaite's research with interest and visited him a while ago to discuss his findings and witness his demonstration of the loss of weight of a 50 lb. flywheel that he lifted effortlessly I thought I should draw your attention to some comments that were included in his obituary." (He died on November 27, 1997.) From NEN Vol. 5, No. 9, Jan. 1998.
- Letter From Hal Puthoff To The Editor Of Scientific American
- Scientific American mis-represents serious ZPE research again! "I wish the following to be considered for publication in an upcoming issue of Scientific American. My remarks address coverage of the zero-point energy topic in the November 19 Scientific American Frontiers PBS program with Alan Alda, and in the companion article in the December issue, in both of which our laboratory was featured." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 9, Jan. 1998.
- Letter From Frank Znidarsic: Znidarsic Tells All (Nov 22, 1997)
- "I have decided to go public with my work and my claims [on repeatable Cold Fusion experiments] this time. I am doing this for two reasons. (1) I now have a patent on file (filed Oct 19 ,1997) for the process, and (2) The results to date have been less than expected. I could use some feedback." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 9, Jan. 1998.
- Our 1997 Holiday Season's Gift To You
- There are many gifts but the greatest is love or charity. Charity comes in various forms, and often springs from love. We, the staff of the Institute of New Energy, believe that our efforts coupled with yours are making a breakthrough in new energy. Includes who were are and Gift Ideas for the Holiday season! From NEN Vol. 5, No. 8, Dec. 1997.
- John Bockris Letter Of Interest To All on Cold Fusion
- Transmutation research has been going on in modern scientific journals since at least 1937 and the first paper I could quote you is by Enrico Fermi himself, - the electrolysis of deuterated ice to give neutrons and He3. Includes comments by Hal Fox and suggestions for future cold fusion experiments. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 8, Dec. 1997.
- First Lent-1 Gamma Spectra
- A preliminary report including a multi-channel energy spectra from the LENT-1. A more extensive paper will be submitted for peer-review and published in the next issue of the Journal of New Energy. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 8, Dec. 1997.
- Honesty On The Internet By Mitchell Swartz
- An article in response to an email to Dr. Swartz by an interested reader who asked why Dr. Swartz's "cold fusion" work should prevail, while all others who have tried to succeed in such research had failed! A very good response to an un-informed person! From NEN Vol. 5, No. 8, Dec. 1997.
- Antigravity News And Space Drive Technology And Their Website
- The new website of this new bimonthly newsletter. Contains a Table of Contents of all issues, and other relevant information. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 8, Dec. 1997.
- Good Info To Pass On, And On, And On (Dr. C. L. Olson)
- Dr. C. L. Olson, et al., of Sandia National Laboratories has been able to create plasma-injected charge clusters with an electron density of 1.0E+23 electrons per cubic centimeter. This is an achievement of ten order of magnitude over previous technology. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 8, Dec. 1997.
- The ZPE News Blackout - A National Shame
- "I taught explosive ordinance in the Navy during World War II. When I first heard of the atomic bomb, I went to the Navy library to study a physics book on atomic energy. The librarian told me that all physics books had been withdrawn from the libraries. Indications that the news media is exercising a blackout on zero-point energy stories came to me recently and is described." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 8, Dec. 1997.
- Listen To The Cosmic Connection (Audiotape)
- A unique Tech-Art transformational tool - to "Provide a Direct Connection with evolving universe Holograms through the audible output of a multi-octave Gravity Wave Sensor Array." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 8, Dec. 1997.
- Mysterious Magnetic Spinner (Experiment)
- This product is an excellent stocking stuffer and an excellent executive toy. Please don't tell the young folks that this device might just get them thinking about how magnetism really works. The key point of this device is that the college professors cannot tell us how it works. They will tell you that it is simple magnetic motor action - a force is produced on a coil that is moved though a magnetic field. Now try it with a coil of copper. No spin! From NEN Vol. 5, No. 8, Dec. 1997.
- New Energy News: Bibliography On Disk (Product)
- Just updated from INE, a complete bibliography is available containing over 1000 references, listing all the articles, papers and abstracts published in the New Energy News since we began back in 1993!!! From NEN Vol. 5, No. 8, Dec. 1997.
- Low-Energy Nuclear Transmutation Kit: LENT-1 (Product)
- LOW-ENERGY NUCLEAR TRANSMUTATION KIT: LENT-1: Ushers in the scientific paradigm shift that has been forecast by many new-energy experts. The purchase and use of this kit is the first important step for your company to become a leader in transmutation energy in the New-Energy Age. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 8, Dec. 1997.
- Videotape: Free Energy: The Race To Zero Point
- A Breakthrough Video on Breakthrough Technologies. Recently Released. From Nikola Tesla to New Hydrogen Energy; Plasma Discharge to T.Townsend Brown; Magnetic Motors to Anti-Gravity... Interviews with more than 17 Free-Energy Researchers. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 8, Dec. 1997.
- Advertising Rates For New Energy News
- Why not advertise your idea, book, product, company, or yourself in the NEN? From NEN Vol. 5, No. 8, Dec. 1997.
- Do Thorium Daughter Products Explain LENT-1 Experiments?
- LENT-1 Results: "One tenth of a gram of thorium (from a freshly made mixture of thorium nitrate and distilled water) is introduced into the LENT-1 reactor. After thirty minutes of processing, following the protocols provided, the thorium is removed from the solution (in our lab before- and after-processing samples measured 4300 mg/liter and 9.3 mg/liter of thorium.) The disk electrode is radioactive (alpha, beta, gamma, but no neutrons) immediately after processing and gradually decays to less than one-half of the measured radioactivity within a few hours." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 7, Nov. 1997.
- Success Due To Small Grain Pd
- Paper abstract: The 1996 world meeting on cold fusion in Hokkaido, Japan (ICCF-6) provided strong evidence that the nuclear product of radiationless cold fusion in a lattice is 4He. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 7, Nov. 1997.
- Results In Cold Fusion
- Paper abstract (to be published): Present status of cold fusion research is reviewed after almost nine years of its discovery. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 7, Nov. 1997.
- Understanding The Dropping Of The Spinning Ball Experiment (Bruce DePalma)
- A Final; Tribute to Bruce dePalma: "This explains why the spinning ball went higher than the identical non-rotating control (moving at the same initial velocity), and also explains why the spinning object falls faster than the non-rotating control." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 7, Nov. 1997.
- Gravity Drop Experiment Challenge
- A Challenge: "Ten people put up an amount of $1,000 each ... to be used exclusively to replicate Don Kelly's gravity drop experiments." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 7, Nov. 1997.
- Industrial Transition To New Energy
- The possible growth of New-Energy: "... the 'transistor-plus' industry is approaching one trillion dollars. The New-Energy Industry will probably follow a similar growth pattern but perhaps faster..." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 7, Nov. 1997.
- Low-Energy Nuclear Transmutation Kit, Model 1 - LENT-1 Ordering Info
- The ordering information for the LENT-1 Low-Energy Nuclear Transmutation Kit, Model 1, decsribed below.
- Low-Energy Nuclear Transmutation Kit, Model 1 - LENT-1 Now Available!
- Congratulations to the Cincinnati Group! The Cincinnati Group is the world's first business group to make available Low-Energy Nuclear Transmutation Kit, Model 1 or LENT-1. This kit includes all you need, and also includes a money-back guarantee: "This kit will produce verifiable Transmutations at Low Energy or Your Money Back." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 5, Sept. 1997.
- Survey and Critical Review of Recent Innovative Energy Conversion Technologies
- An updated and revised version of a paper orginally submitted in June 1997 to the 1997 Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, the 32nd IECEC. Includes a ranking of the INE database devices by our interest criteria.
- Review and Status of Reported Innovative Energy Conversion Technologies, Contrasted Using A Consistent R&D Ranking Scale
- An updated and revised version of a paper orginally submitted in June 1997 to the 1997 Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, the 32nd IECEC. Includes a ranking of the INE database devices by our commercialization criteria.
- A Review of The Patterson Power Cell
- An updated and revised version of a paper orginally submitted in June 1997 to the 1997 Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, the 32nd IECEC. Includes information and data from the CETI websites.
- History and Applications of HAARP Technologies: The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
- An updated and revised version of a paper orginally submitted in June 1997 to the 1997 Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, the 32nd IECEC. A different, honest, and in-depth review of the HAARP 'energy conversion' program. The serious concern here is what it can do and what it was designed to do...
- High-Density Charge Clusters and Energy Conversion Results
- An updated and revised version of a paper orginally submitted in June 1997 to the 1997 Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, the 32nd IECEC. Several recent developments of devices that produce low-energy nuclear reactions are explained by the deliberate or fortuitous production of high-density charge clusters. Some and perhaps most of the nuclear reactions in a variety of fluids and devices including the Pons-Fleischmann cold fusion discovery (palladium/heavy water systems), in nickel/light water systems, in Patterson Power Cells.
- Possible New Applications of Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions
- An updated and revised version of a paper orginally submitted in June 1997 to the 1997 Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, the 32nd IECEC. A summary of some recent fundamental discoveries in these areas illustrates how important these discoveries have been and will be in the rapid advancement of the treatment of radioactive wastes (especially radioactive slurries); the production of thermal energy without neutrons; and probably the development of factory-made scarce elements.
- Additional LENT-1 Preliminary Experimental Data
- The LENT-1 reactor was used with a variable power supply in efforts to replicate the experimental results of the transmutation of thorium as published by the Cincinnati Group. The basic experimental equipment used was our own power supply which allows for the selection of either a.c. or d.c. power from ten to five hundred volts. In these particular experiments, we used the LENT-1 reactor obtained from the Cincinnati Group, the power supply, and a computer-acquisition system for counting and storing data from a Geiger Counter. The entire equipment used for these experiments cost less than $5,000 including $3,000 attributed to the cost of the LENT-1 Kit. Therefore, even small companies can participate in the development of this new technology. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 6, Oct. 1997.
- Antigravity News and Space Drive Technology
- ANTIGRAVITY NEWS and SPACE DRIVE TECHNOLOGY is a new bimonthly newsletter published by J. E. Cox Enterprise. Volume 1, number 1, July-August 1997 provides the reader with a review and update on the latest developments in antigravity. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 6, Oct. 1997.
- INE Research Contacts Wanted
- Help! We need pele rto volunteer to send us data on the devices of their choice! We need accurate and pro/con data for each device in our INE database! Don't want to ghive out your name? No worries... From NEN Vol. 5, No. 6, Oct. 1997.
- DOE Report On Rad-Wastes
- U.S. Nuclear Waste Technical Review Board: Report to the U.S. Congress and the Secretary of Energy - January to December 1996; Executive Summary. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 6, Oct. 1997.
- Infinite Energy & Transmutation
- A summary of Volume 3, nos 13 & 14 of Infinite Energy: This issue provides about 20 pages of information on the Cincinnati's Group latest developments in transmuting naturally radioactive thorium into stable elements. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 6, Oct. 1997.
- Trenergy To Sell Shares
- Trenergy, Inc. has authorized the company to file with the appropriate security agencies to sell 500,000 shares of its common stock at $2 per share. The major asset of Trenergy is its license rights to the plasma-injected transmutation technology (an invention of Fox, Jin, and Bass). From NEN Vol. 5, No. 6, Oct. 1997.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 2, No. 2, Summer 1997.
- A collection of unique and mostly unpublished papers, softbound, including an editorial on the need for new energy sources. In this issue (and planned for future issues) this journal will present experimental evidence for the existence of other fields in addition to electric, magnetic, and gravity. Peers (especially in the United States) to review papers on torsion fields are almost non-existent. Therefore, until such peers emerge, some of this new material may be published as "Editor's Choice." See the paper by Akimov and Shipov in this issue and marvel at fields that appear to travel faster than light!
- Update on Stefan's Marinov Death - Emails from Panos Pappas
- Two emails from Prof. Pappas in Greece, that provide more details and certainly more mystery into the death (suicide? maybe not...) of free-energy researcher Stefan Marinov at the University of Graz on July 15, 1997.
- Perpetual Motion - An Ancient Mystery Solved? (Book)
- "A new book has just been published which appears to be promoting a thesis that rejects certain hallowed beliefs held since Newton's time. Namely that perpetual motion is possible. ... Having spent most of his spare time in the last ten to fifteen years researching the life of [Johann] Bessler, John Collins, the author of the above book, has uncovered numerous documents which appear to show conclusively, that the inventor was genuine in his claim that he had discovered a way of making a perpetual motion machine."
- Bessler's Wonderful Wheel (Article, 1956)
- An article taken from the Frank Edwards 1956 paperback book "Strangest of All", which describes the history and documented formal testing of the "perpetual motion machine" of Johann Bessler - which is the subject of the above book from England.
- Finding the Energy of the Future: Book Review
- A book review of "The Coming Energy Revolution" by author Jeane Manning by Toby Grotz, Past-President of the INE: "... Space Power Generators will become a reality. Coal mines, fossil fuel and nuclear power plants will follow the dinosaurs into extinction..."
- The INE FAQ Page: Frequently Asked Questions
- A FAQ Page for the INE and the INE Website.
- Commentary on the Death of Bruce dePalma
- An in-depth commentary about Bruce dePalma, his life, research, life-style, and death. Submitted to the INE by Toby Grotz, a Past President of the INE.
- Report of the Death of Bruce Depalma
- The first report that tyhe INE received regarding the death of Bruce dePalma, by Millennium Twain. Also includes comments about Chris Tinsley's early death.
- Integrity Research Institute Catalog
- The Integrity Research Institute is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to energy research, future technologies, and public education to increase awareness. This is our up-to-date catalog, containing many books and items of interest to serious advanced energy researchers.
- Info. About The Plasmoids And Cold Fusion Info. Website
- Information About The Plasmoids And Cold Fusion Info. Website, Book On Scientific Revolutions, and Periodic Economic Depressions, by Edward Lewis.
- THE LEGACY OF COLD FUSION: Truth, History, and Status
- A VERY GOOD summary of the truth, histrory, and status of "cold fusion", including the "supression" by the US Federal Government and the US Patent Office. Includes a good history of the following subsequent discoveries and current developments. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 5, Sept. 1997.
- Stefan Marinov - In Memoriam: My Scientific Testament; A Strong Voice Is Missing (His Last Will And Testament); Letter From Erwin Schneeberger; Letter From Dr. Robert W. Bass
- Articles and letters concerning the un-timely death of advanced energy researcher Stefan Marinov. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 5, Sept. 1997.
- Space Energy For Space Flight
- Zero-Point-Enegry is now known to play a role in large-scale phenomena of interest to technologists as well, such as the inhibition of spontaneous emission, the generation of short-range attractive forces (e.g., the Casimir force), and the possibility of accounting for sonoluminescence phenomena. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 5, Sept. 1997.
- ZPF - Inertia, Gravity, & Mass
- Recent work implies that the ZPF may play an even more significant role as the source of inertia and gravitation of matter. Furthermore, this close link between electromagnetism and inertia suggests that it may be fruitful to investigate to what extent the fundamental physical process of electromagnetic radiation by accelerated charged particles could be interpreted as scattering of ambient ZPF radiation. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 5, Sept. 1997.
- Running On French Fries
- The Veggie Van is equipped with a diesel engine that runs on BIODIESEL, which they make from left-over kitchen oils. In addition, the van has two solar panels to furnish electricity. The Tickells make their Biodiesel with equipment in a towed trailer. The used fry oil is filtered and then treated to provide esters and glycerine. The glycerine can be used for making soap and the esters are the biodiesel that drive their van. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 5, Sept. 1997.
- Benign Neglect
- A few of us in the new energy field have been threatened and harassed. Most of us have just been ignored we have been victims of benign neglect. John Ed Pierce, a Kentucky newspaper columnist, wrote that what the children of today need the most is "benign neglect." I was struck by the analogy between today's children and the United States energy business. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 5, Sept. 1997.
- Book: Electrostatics: Exploring, controlling, and Using Static Electricity, 2nd Edition, 1997
- A.D. Moore once again shares his enthusiasm for electrostatic experimentation in this authoritative and enjoyable book. First published in 1968 as part of MIT's Science Study Series, the second edition includes the never before published Dirod Manual, a handbook for building your own electrostatic generator. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 5, Sept. 1997.
- Can the Vacuum be Engineered for Spaceflight Applications? Overview of Theory and Experiments
- An important paper by Dr. Hal Puthoff, presented at the NASA Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Workshop, August 12-14, 1997, at the NASA Lewis Research Center, Cleveland, OH.
- On Free-Energy: Email Received by INE from Tom Bearden Sept. 8, 1997
- A copy of email sent as a response to a question: "...In my own work, I've really been concentrating on having the system automatically break its symmetry (including the Lorentz condition) itself, by freely changing its own potential or potentials in such a way that an excess net force is also produced..."
- FREE ENERGY - The Race to Zero Point Video
- A 110 Minute Quality Videotape including "Visionary Inventions and Scientists Revealing Non-Polluting Technologies That Will Change Your World!" By Lightworks Audio and Video. Now available!
- Patterson Power Cell Patent Information Packet
- A packet of photocopied information, containing the last 5 US Patents by James A. Patterson, descriptions of the "Patterson Power Cell (TM)", and additional information. Now available!
- ISNE 1997 Proceedings and Table of Contents
- The table of contents for the 1997 International Symposium on New Energy, held May 23-26, 1997, in Denver, CO. The 328 page bound Proceedings is available. Videotapes of most of the speakers are available.
- The First Aether Conference
- A two-day Conference on the Aether was held in Pleasant Hill, California, on July 19-20, 1997. Various concepts of the aether were discussed. Most of the attendees could agree that there definitely is an aether and it acts like a gaseous or fluid media but is composed of much finer particles than those that make up matter. It was generally accepted that the aether is a primary factor in magnetism, electrostatics, and gravity. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 4, Aug. 1997.
- 32nd IECEC 1997 Innovative Concepts Sessions (CT-06) Abstracts
- The abstracts of some of the papers presented at the 32nd IECEC "International Energy Technology" (27 July - 1 August 1997, Honolulu, HI), from the four "Innovative Concepts" (CT-06) sessions of the "Conversions Technology Topic Area" of this IECEC. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 4, Aug. 1997.
- Zinc-Air Batteries In Las Vegas
- Electric Fuel is introducing a battery with a range 3 to 4 times that of comparably sized lead-acid batteries about 300 miles which is also significantly higher than the nickel-metal hydride and lithium-ion batteries. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 4, Aug. 1997.
- Why Expect Neutrons? NEN Editorial.
- If cold fusion worked as expected, then there would be lots of neutrons released and those who closely monitored the tests would be severely harmed by neutron radiation. Following the classical gas plasma branching ratio for deuterium plus deuterium fusion, there is about a fifty percent probability that a d+d fusion will produce neutrons. However, in the over 600 papers reporting on successful replication of the Pons-Fleischmann cold fusion (or variations and improvements), very small amounts of neutrons were observed. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 4, Aug. 1997.
- Thoughts On Magnetic Systems and Possible Aether Vortex Anti-Gravity
- A MUST READ! These are some thoughts on magnetic systems and possible aether vortex anti-gravity. Having studied many devices and theories over the last 15 years, I find these threads... A letter to the INE & NEN from Letter from Roy Stewart. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 4, Aug. 1997.
- Paper on Earl Koenig: The Use Of Mirror Image Symmetry In Coil Winding
- An important paper emailed to the INE by Toby Grotz. "An improved method of winding inductors, transformers and motors has been discovered. This invention greatly enhances the ability to generate magnetic fields with a given amount of wire. This invention is as fundamental to the use of magnetic fields as was Nikola Tesla's use of rotating magnetic fields for the generation of alternating current."
- Low-Energy Bulk-Process Alchemy
- In a stunning upset of the fundamental dogmas of high-energy nuclear physics, a small group of inspired inventors has achieved reliable, multiply-confirmed, replicable-upon-demand, low-energy, bulk-process, high-speed, modern alchemy. For example, in less than an hour, one-tenth gram of radioactive thorium has been transmuted into nine-hundredths gram of titanium plus one-hundredth gram of copper. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 3, July 1997.
- Energy Gain & Transmutation
- Abstract: We further evaluate the measured distributions at transmutations of the elements on the atomic number Z and find an exponential law for the decay of the maxima on Z. The result of transmutation of the host metals is generalized by actively adding other nuclides into the near surface or interface for inducing desired transmutations. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 3, July 1997.
- Patterson Cold Fusion Cell On TV
- Michael Gillam, "Good Morning America", on ABC-TV, June 11, 1997, presented an excellent cold fusion review - except they never used the term cold fusion. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 3, July 1997.
- Arthur C. Clarke, Friend of New Energy
- "I don't like to guess at the scenario, but I would say that before the end of this decade, the hand waving will be over and people will accept that this energy [cold fusion] exists, whatever it is, and there may actually be several different varieties. A lot of heads will roll at the U.S. Department of Energy and elsewhere." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 3, July 1997.
- Creation of Energy & Matter
- "Through a new system of rotating-electromagnet, electrical power at low dc voltage, and high dc currents, and in excess of the total input given to the system, has been generated, showing thereby, that commercially viable electrical power generation can be had in violation of the presently held concept of the "energy conservation law," within the domain of the electromagnetic induction effects." From P. Tewari. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 3, July 1997.
- Constructing Anti-Gravity Device
- Abstract by Pierre Sinclaire, "Construction of the Gravito-Magnetic Device", NEXUS, vol 4, no 4, June-July 1997, pp 44-46, 5 figs. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 3, July 1997.
- Apology To Salt Lake Tribune
- The Salt Lake Tribune, which has been a locally-owned and operated newspaper for many decades, was recently sold. We owe an apology to the Health and Science editor for not making ourselves known to the new management. On Thursday, June 19, 1997, the front page of Section C of the Salt Lake Tribune carried an outdated article by science writer Lee Siegel, full of disinformation on cold fusion... From NEN Vol. 5, No. 3, July 1997.
- Cold Fusion Bibliography on Disk
- Just updated and revised, the most complete bibliography of New Energy research papers and articles [predominantly cold fusion] is available again from the Fusion Information Center on disk [PC]. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 3, July 1997.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 1, No. 3
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 1, No. 3, dated Fall 1996: The Proceedings of the Second International Low Energy Nuclear Reactions Conference, held September 13-14, 1996, in College Stations, Texas.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 1, No. 4
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 1, No. 4, dated Winter 1996: A collection of unique and mostly unpublished papers, over 110 pages, softbound, including an editorial on what to consider when thinking about investing in new energy companys.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 2, No. 1
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 2, No. 1, dated Spring 1997: A collection of unique and mostly unpublished papers, over 110 pages, softbound, including an editorial on the need for new energy sources.
- INE Database Guidelines
- The Guideslines file for the new INE Database of devices. Contains all of the information about the INE Database of devices, how the data is arranged and stored, and how you can input supportive additions and changes. Also includes both the Interest Criteria and the Commercialization Criteria definitions used in ranking each device in these areas.
- Devices Listing (Listed by Device Names)
- The new INE Database of devices, listed alphabetically by the device names, with the inventor's names included. Each device has its own linked HTML data file - that contains all of the information and data in the database for that device.
- Inventor's Listing (Listed by Inventor's Names)
- The new INE Database of devices, listed alphabetically by the inventor's names, with the device names included. Each device has its own linked HTML data file.
- Interest Listing (Listed by Device Names)
- The new INE Database of devices, ranked by their interest criteria, with the device names and the inventor's names included. Each device has its own linked HTML data file.
- Commercialization Listing (Listed by Device Names)
- The new INE Database of devices, ranked by their commercialization criteria, with the device names and the inventor's names included. Each device has its own linked HTML data file.
- A Challenge To Supporters Of New Energy
- A Must Read! The lead article in this special June 1997 NEN to honor the attendees at the Forth International Symposium On New Energy. A 5 Point Challenge to all editors, researchers, and people interested in advanced and new energy technologies! By Patrick Bailey and Hal Fox. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 2, June 1997.
- A New Cold Fusion Experimental Device
- Two theoretical models have been developed to explain the new phenomena of cold fusion and sonoluminescence are generally more immediately useful if they lend themselves to experimental testing in the laboratory. Successful tests then would have a much better chance of leading directly to a marketable invention in the commercial areas of energy production or element transmutation. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 2, June 1997.
- Biological Transmutation Patent
- Patent RU 2052223 C1. Method for producing stable isotopes due to nuclear transmutation, such as low-temperature nuclear fusion of elements in microbiological cultures; Vladimir I. Vysotskij, etc.; issued 10 Jan 1996, appl. 18 Jan 1995. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 2, June 1997.
- Radioactive Waste Amelioration Patent
- Patent JP 07239397 A2. Transmutation of radioactive waste by muon-catalyzed fusion reaction; Hideo Harada, Hiroshi Takahashi (Doryokuro Kakunenryo, Japan); issued 12 Sep 1995. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 2, June 1997.
- Light Is The Ghost Of Mass
- A new theory for the aether must provide an answer to the obstacles encountered, such as manifested by water filled telescopes, stellar aberration and the Michelson and Morley null result. One approach to this overall goal is to invoke the property of quantization (or discrete particles) to the fundamental structure of the aether From NEN Vol. 5, No. 2, June 1997.
- Texas A&M Refuses Seminar (On Cold Fusion)
- An alternative energy seminar featuring Dr. John O'M. Bockris, Distinguished Professor of Chemistry, was denied the use of the Engineering/Physics Building on the night of Friday, April 18, on the grounds that the credentials of its four speakers were questionable. The faculty spokesperson quoted by the newspaper was Frank Cotton, also a Distinguished Professor of Chemistry at Texas A&M, who told the reporter that faculty members and administrators had forced the cancellation of seminar plans after learning who the speakers were. "They're all kooks and charlatans," Mr. Cotton was quoted as saying. [The speakers were: Dr. Bockris (Texas A&M) and Dr. Patrick Bailey (INE), Dr. James J. Hurtak (Academy for Future Science), and graduate student Todd Hathaway, who was also an organizer of the seminar. I was there. I have the clippings. PB.] From NEN Vol. 5, No. 2, June 1997.
- $100,000 For Demonstration Of A Free Energy Machine
- Zenergy Corporation announces a challenge to all scientists and inventors developing advanced energy machines. Zenergy offers to pay US$100,000 to any individual or corporation who can demonstrate a working "free energy" machine. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 2, June 1997.
- Charge Cluster Transmutation, 4th ISNE Paper
- A Featured Paper at the 4th International Symposium on New Energy, May 23-26, 1997, Denver, Co. High-density charge cluster patents are now pending on inventions that will reduce radioactivity, produce thermal energy without neutrons, create scarce elements from plentiful elements, and make table-top particle accelerators practical. Data from independent replication of nuclear reactions produced by charge clusters will be presented together with professional reports detailing the mechanisms involved in plasma-injected transmutation. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 2, June 1997.
- Videotape: Free Energy: The Race To Zero Point
- A New Videotape! A comprehensive 110-minute broadcast-quality documentary featuring the most promising devices, processes and theories from brilliant visionary scientists and the most persistent independent inventors on the planet! From NEN Vol. 5, No. 2, June 1997.
- Conference on the Fundamentals of Physics and Cosmology
- An email received on this conference to be held 30 May to 2nd June 1997, near Grass Valley, CA.
- International Cold Fusion Forum (ICCF-7)
- A description and the planning deadlines for ICCF-7: the International Cold Fusion Forum, to be held in Vancouver, B.C., Canada, April 19-24, 1998.
- Promotion By Destruction - On Cold Fusion
- We greatly regret to report that the Clean Energies Technologies, Inc. has directed attorneys to file an objection to the issuance of the Pons-Fleischmann patents in Europe. What can possibly be the concept behind this technology destroying decision? The background is that almost no U.S. patents on cold fusion have issued to any inventors in the U. S. except to Dr. James Patterson. By contrast over a hundred patents on cold fusion have issued in Japan. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 1, May 1997.
- The New Energy Spectrum
- Harold Aspden comments on three topics that he believes contribute to the New Energy Spectrum: "I had planned that two of these would be the subjects of my Energy Science Reports Nos 11 and 12. Also I intended to keep writing such Reports until I had exhausted the material I have in my files, particularly on the themes of cold fusion and thermoelectricity." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 1, May 1997.
- Fusion Briefings: Playing The Lose-Lose Game
- Many (or maybe only some) scientists being funded by tax money for over the last four decades decided that cold fusion was not to be tolerated nor allowed to have any of the over $500 million per year allocated to hot fusion. Now, it seems the hot fusion program is being closed down... From NEN Vol. 5, No. 1, May 1997.
- Gene Mallove In The News
- In the movie, The Saint, you will see Dr. Eugene Mallove, Science Advisor, in the long list of credits. Gene Mallove is quoted in the Concord Monitor (Friday, 4 April 1997, in article by Sarah Schweitzer, "Passionate About Cold Fusion") as saying: "People don't go to the movies to hear a science story. But they'll say 'I wonder why they're talking about cold fusion? I thought it was dead. Maybe those producers know something I don't know'." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 1, May 1997.
- R&D Magazine Looks At Cold Fusion
- A fair and good referenceable article discussing cold fusion. The Patterson Power Cell (TM) is featured in the article, as is George Miley's work to show that there are lots of nuclear reactions associated with cold fusion. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 1, May 1997.
- Einstein Would Have Called It "Cold Fission"
- All types of known and newly discovered mass-energy reactions are emerging from low temperature table-top experiments, including a new type of fusion consisting of collisions with protons or deuterium ions into larger atoms in lattices and/or electrolytes. ... "Einstein would have wanted it this way." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 1, May 1997.
- New Patterson-Cravens Patent
- A summary of the new US Patent: 5,607,563; System for Electrolysis; James A. Patterson, Dennis Cravens; issued 4 Mar. 1997. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 1, May 1997.
- Finnish Gravity Research Summary in Nexus
- A short summary discussion by Martin Gottschall of Nexus Magazine of the current research in superconductors, likely experimental processes in, and replication of, gravity experiments along with anomalous observations. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 1, May 1997.
- What Are Characteristics Of The Aether?
- If there is an aether, what are the characteristics of that aether? Here are some ideas (supported with experiments we can do). From NEN Vol. 5, No. 1, May 1997.
- Electrostatics Newsletter
- This issue of the Electrostatics Newsletter mentions the Institute for New Energy and New Energy News. Other news is the announcement of ESA's annual meeting scheduled for the University of Georgia, June 29-July 2, 1997. From NEN Vol. 5, No. 1, May 1997.
- Apologies To Dr. Bockris Letter
- "On behalf of faculty, staff and students that were involved with the decision to cancel the "Alternative Energy Resources & Technology" seminar, please accept this humble apology for the poor judgment that resulted in reversing the decision to not hold the seminar on campus."
[The meeting was originally and formally scheduled by the ME Dept. to be held in their large Engineering Physics Auditorium. It was kicked off campus by the President of Texas A&M after he had received "other input" from a different Prof. in the CE Dept. That Professor called such researchers "Kooks and Charlatans" in an article in the local paper. I know. I was invited. I was there. I have the clippings. Apology letters are easy. Let's see what happens next time Dr. Bockris wants to hold a meeting or conference on "cold fusion" or "transmutation" experiments! Some people still think the Earth is flat! PB.] From NEN Vol. 5, No. 1, May 1997.
- Letter From Don Kelly on Advanced Energy Projects
- "We have witnessed a number of past N/E projects which have been based on flawed or unworkable theory, such as the "man from Mississippi," the "man from New Jersey," the "two guys from Texas, and the conman from California," and some others who get lost in the backwash of N/E history! The irony in this present situation in the new energy field is that there are a considerable number of past projects which have somehow been overlooked or "trashed" by researchers over the years. It is difficult to understand why certain past projects have not been restudied and re-started due to their major degree of credibility." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 1, May 1997.
- Letter From Steve Smith Regarding P&F and Cold Fusion
- "If there is any one way to confess one's own mediocrity, it is the willingness to place one's work in the absolute power of a group of one's professional colleagues. Of any forms of tyranny, this is the worst..." From NEN Vol. 5, No. 1, May 1997.
- Steven Mark's Device: Known Data from AU
- An email received on April 28 from Raymond Dale in Australia, summarizing all of what he knows on the "Steven's Coil" device being marketed by Steven Mark (Los Angles) and his attorney friend Paul G Stemm (Philippines). Does not look good for this device, given this data. We want more data. People are interested! Videotapes are floating around.
- Orgone Energy Seminars Offered in Aug. 1997
- An email received April 28 summarizing four seminars that are being offered in August 1997 on: (1) Wilhelm Reich's Last Years - The Oranur Experiment, Cosmic Orgone Engineering, Contact With Space, and the FDA "Investigation; (2) The Orgone Energy Accumulator - History, Construction & Experimental Use; (3) Remembering Wilhelm Reich - the Man and His Work; and (4) Bions and The Reich Blood Test - Introductory Laboratory Microscopy.
- Joseph Newman's Electric Lift Device Experiment
- An email received in Feb. 1997 that decribes how to reproduce an anti-gravity experiment that Joe Newman conducted in a demonstration. Is it real? Or just hot air? (as in heating the air in the ballons...). We need further study on this one.
- A Compilation of Anti-Gravity Articles And References
- These 5 articles are included in this file: 1. "CONQUEST OF GRAVITY AIM OF TOP SCIENTISTS IN U. S.", New York Herald-Tribune: Sunday, November 20, 1955, pp. l & 36; 2. "SPACE-SHIP MARVEL SEEN IF GRAVITY IS OUTWITTED", New York Herald-Tribune: Monday, November 21, 1955, pp. 1 & 6; 3. "NEW AIR DREAM-PLANES FLYING OUTSIDE GRAVITY", New York Herald-Tribune: Tuesday, November 22, 1955, pp. 6 & 10; 4. "Towards Flight - without Stress or Strain... or Weight", By INTEL, Washington, D.C.; and 5. THE GRAVITICS SITUATION (Theme of the science for 1956-1970), By Gravity Rand Ltd., December 1956.
- Edward Lewis's New Website About Plasmoid Marks on Electrolysis Cells
- Edward Lewis's New Website About Plasmoid Marks on Electrolysis Cells with several new pictures, posted May 16, 1997.
- Additional Plasmoid Marks on Electrolysis Cells
- Additional photographs of possible "Plasmoid Marks on Electrolysis Cells, posted by Edward Lewis on his new website, posted May 16, 1997.
- So You Want To Be Involved In New Energy?
- What can you do to help promote new energy? First, support those valiant few who are striving to provide the world with the latest information about new-energy devices, systems, and discoveries. Here are some other things that you can do to get prepared or to help promote new energy technologies... From NEN Vol. 4, No. 12, Apr. 1997.
- Calibration For Cold Fusion
- An abstract from the paper by: S. Pons, M. Fleischmann (Ctr. Sci., IMRA Europe SA, Valbonne, France), "Calibration of the Pd-D2O System: Effects of Procedure and Positive Feedback," J. Chim. Phys. Phys.-Chim. Biol., vol 93, no 4 (1996), pp 711-730 (in French). Chem. Abs., vol 124 (1996). From NEN Vol. 4, No. 12, Apr. 1997.
- Cold Fusion Bibliography Updated!
- The most complete bibliography of New Energy research papers and articles [predominantly cold fusion] is available again from the Fusion Information Center on disk [PC]. From NEN Vol. 4, No. 12, Apr. 1997.
- NASA Preparing For The Future
- Abstract of the paper: Marc G. Millis. "The Challenge to Create the Space Drive," NASA Tech. Mem. # 107289, prepared for the Interstellar Flight Symposium, May 1996. From NEN Vol. 4, No. 12, Apr. 1997.
- Gravitation Shielding Possible
- From the abstract in the paper by: E.E. Podkletnov (Moscow Chem. Scientific. Ctr.), "Weak Gravitation Shielding Properties of Composite Bulk YBa2Cu3O7-x Superconductor Below 70íK under E.M. Field," Univ. Cincinnati Engineering, report # MSU-chem 95, abstract cond-mat/9701074; 19 pages, 12 refs, 7 figs, 1 table. From NEN Vol. 4, No. 12, Apr. 1997.
- The Nature Of The Aether
- What scientific evidence do we have that there is an energetic aether? We would like to compile a list of experiments that show there is an aether, zero-point-energy, zero-point fluctuations, energetic space-time continuum, or whatever label you care to use. From NEN Vol. 4, No. 12, Apr. 1997.
- World Energy Report
- The U.S. has long passed the peril point where oil imports threaten U.S. security, as designated by Congress The peril point was established as when the level of oil imports exceeds fifty percent of the oil used in the U.S. "Who ya gonna call?" Read on... From NEN Vol. 4, No. 12, Apr. 1997.
- Letter From Hal Puthoff (On SHARP Drive)
- A feature in A. C. Clark's new book "3001" is an inertia-canceling drive known as the SHARP Drive. SHARP standing for "Sakharov, Haisch, Alfonso, Rueda, and Puthoff." (See the back opf the book for details.) Here is a letter from Hal Puthoff about this. From NEN Vol. 4, No. 12, Apr. 1997.
- Update to: Fabulous Facts Worth Remembering!
- A large update to these gems of wisdom! So YOU think you know it all?..Hah!...
- International Conference On New Ideas In Natural Sciences, Proceedings Forward, Conclusions, and the Videos Available.
- Three text files provided by Alexander Frolov, Technical Manager of this very significant conference, held in St.-Petersburg, Russia, June 1996. Also see the outline and the availability of the Proceedings!
- Letter From Water Fuel Cell (regarding Stanley Meyer's Water Fuel Cell Project)
- A letter received from Stan Meyer regarding the article printed in the last NEN on the WFC: "WFC Notice To Retract and WFC Cease & Desist Order Hereby Given - Due to the New Energy News article [last printed] distorted and unbalance bias statements, WFC hereby demand that The New Energy News Editor, Hal Fox, print an article in the next issue of the New Energy News with regard to the confirmation of WFC tech-base"... (etc.). From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 11, March 1997, p. 1.
- More On Antigravity
- Report of an experiment that results in 5% weight loss. "This together with the earlier reports of similar results by Eugene E. Podkletnov, a Russian materials scientist, has created consid- erable interest in various laboratories, including at NASA." [Need to catch up on all this? See: Subjects / Anti-Gravity]. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 11, March 1997, p. 4.
- T. Henry Moray And the Transmutation of Elements
- "The mechanism of elemental transmutation held by T. Henry Moray was similar to that proposed by Walter Russell. Russell was able to demonstrate the transmutation of gases in the Bloomfield, New Jersey research laboratory at the Westinghouse Lamp Company on Sept. 30, 1927." From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 11, March 1997, p. 5.
- Tulsa Company Makes Syntroleum
- "Syntroleum, a Tulsa, Oklahoma company founded in 1984, makes synthetic crude oil from natural gas at competitive prices to oil at $15 to $20 per barrel. Turning the natural gas into synthetic crude oil could be one method of extending the life of existing oil fields." From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 11, March 1997, p. 8.
- Proceedings of The 1996 International Conference On New Ideas In Natural Sciences (Ordering Information and its Table of Contents)
- How to order the Proceedings (in English!) and its Table of Contents! The Conference was held in St. Petersburg, Russia, in June 1996. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 11, March 1997, p. 14.
- Space Energy Receivers. Power from the Wheelwork of Nature (Book Review)
- Richard A. Ford, author. "This booklet is an interesting historical summary of inventions that would have changed the world except ... They didn't work, they weren't practical, or they were prevented from being developed by some real or imaginary entity. The contents cover inventions by Tesla, Moray, Yglesias, Roy J. Meyers, Perriog, Ammann, Anonymous, Hans Coler, and the electric car supposedly made by Tesla." From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 11, March 1997, p. 15.
- An Astute Letter On Cold Fusion To the IEEE US Activities Board
- An Important Letter! "DOE is not funding research on cold fusion and is threatening to cancel other kinds of contracts with groups who undertake cold fusion work. There is also a stop order preventing the U.S. Patent Office from issuing patents on cold fusion, though a single patent was issued to Patterson before the shutdown. The patent offices in Japan, Europe, and elsewhere are doing a landrush business. Many workers in the field report positive results and fully expect large scale commercial production in less than five years." [Need to catch up on all this? See: Subjects / Cold Fusion]. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 11, March 1997, p. 17.
- A Letter About Patents and Classification, from Dr. Brian Dodson at PatentWorld
- An Important Letter! "All patent applications go thru a security scan ... and the Patent Office splits them out to be forwarded to appropriate designated classifiers ... [such as] an Air Force classifier [or] to the NSA. The criterion is, roughly, "If we'd classify it going out of here, it gets chosen for a Security Order" [See: SECRECY ORDER (Title 35, United States Code (1952), Sections 181-188)]. [And:] "...it's still a keyword-based system, and, as such, is pretty easy to avoid getting trapped inadvertently." Also discusses the problems with filing a foreign patent first. Thanks Brian! [Need to catch up on patent information? See: Subjects / Patents Information]. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 11, March 1997, p. 19.
- Photographs of the Some Components of an Electrolysis Cell
- Email and photographs received from Edward Lewis on March 11 and 13: Dec. 20, 1996 revised Dec. 29, 1996 Jan. 2, 1997, and Feb. 18, 1997. Are These Plasmoid Marks? Moved to his new website in May 1997.
- Space Energy Journal Report
- Don Kelly summarizes the latest information as reported in his Space Energy Association publication: the Space Energy Journal. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 10, February 1997, p. 7.
- Greenpeace News - Nuclear Disarmament
- Information provided by Greenpeace on proceeding to nuclear disarmament. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 10, February 1997, p. 7.
- Occult Chemistry & Modern Science
- A summary and review of the 11 page paper by William Patrick Bourne: "A Possible Reconciliation of Theosophical Occult Chemistry With Modern Physical Science", The Theoscientist, vol 3, no 1-2 (1996) From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 10, February 1997, p. 8.
- New Experiments On Gravity Reduction
- Replication of the Podkletnow's gravity-reduction has been reported to be achieved by an Ohio researcher. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 10, February 1997, p. 12.
- Energy-Efficiency Day, March 6, 1997
- Information from Austria about the World Energy Efficiency Day to be held on March 6, 1997 in Wels, Austria. Speakers from five continents will give papers. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 10, February 1997, p. 15.
- The Stevens Device: A Proposed Earth Resonance Over-Unity Machine
- The "Stevens Device." What we know so far. An over-unity energy device that taps into the 7 Hz EM field of the Earth? Coils of wire around a permanent magnet seem to light 100 Watt light bulbs. At least one videotape is making the rounds now (or again)...
- New Energy Scientists of the Year, 1996
- This has been a momentous year for new energy and especially for new discoveries in cold fusion. Four persons who have provided exceptional service to the advancement of new energy are two scientists and two inventors. New Energy News is pleased to name Professor and Editor George H. Miley and Kenneth R. Shoulders as New Energy Scientists of the Year - 1996. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 9, January 1997, pp. 1-2.
- The New-Energy Year In Review
- As demonstrated by the awards of New Energy Scientists of the Year, two of the top new energy discoveries of 1996 were the large number of nuclear reactions that are being produced in cold fusion electrochemical cells and the discovery that high-density charge clusters can produce nuclear reactions. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 9, January 1997, pp. 2-3.
- Anti-Gravity From Finland (No Doubts About It)
- Mr. Podkletnov ... told me: people are afraid of the word anti-gravity. When reading my NET'93 speech he said, "You have an original and convincing approach to the mechanism of gravity and I find some confirmation in my experiments." From this it may be clear to readers that I was not too happy with the Henry F. Dart, III, article [NEN, vol 4, no 7], in which he expresses doubts about the experiment. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 9, January 1997, p. 14.
- Over-Unity Motor Design, by Harold Aspden - Book Review
- A review of his new book: There is energy stored in the air gap between the permanent magnet and the bar electromagnet. That energy from the air gap is used to create a back EMF in half of the cycle. The key is to do something so that one uses the energy of pulling the magnets together, and also the energy stored in the air gap without that energy going to create a back EMF. Aspden shows how that can be done by winding a coil around the entire room in which the experiment is running: "...that winding around the room is all embracing and hardly any flux escapes as a linking flux through that winding. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 9, January 1997, pp. 14-16.
- The Adams & Aspden Motor Patent
- A MUST READ! A very good review of the Robert Adams Motor, the history amd theory of the aether, and the author's interest and work in these areas. By Harold Aspden in the UK. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 8, December 1996, pp. 1-7.
- Review of the Sixth International Conference On Cold Fusion (ICCF6)
- A very good and in-depth review of this land-mark conference by Jed Rothwell, with the good and the bad points clearly identified. The Sixth International Conference on Cold Fusion was held 13-17 October 1996, Hotel Apex Toya, Hokkaido, Japan. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 8, December 1996, pp. 7-15.
- Fuel For Fraud Or Vice Versa? [on Stanley Meyer]
- An Ohio court ruled against Stanley Meyer due to his lack of showing anything that works or any new progress. The case was brought against him by "disgrunteled" investors. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 8, December 1996, p. 17. Also see Mr. Meyer's response (published in the March NEN) to the printing of this article in Letter From Water Fuel Cell (regarding Stanley Meyer's Water Fuel Cell Progect).
- Anomalous Weight Measurements of A Toy Gyroscope
- The difference in the spinning and at-rest measurements was 0.05%. The at-rest measurements were taken after the gyro was stopped and replaced on the scale. The effect was observed with the gyro spinning in either direction. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 8, December 1996, p. 18.
- Reward For Any 'Free-Energy' Device Passing Test
- Did you know that Eric Kraig has announced an "Open Offer To Validate Claims Of Free Energy?" He says, "I offer to pay travel expenses and $1000 to anyone who can pass the following test...". From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 8, December 1996, p. 20.
- Resonance Effect [from Russia]
- Alexander Frolov emails from Russia: "I am glad to say some more news from Russia about free energy research. Inventor Andrew A. Melnitchenko made some devices powered by small primary source like 1.5 VDC battery and demonstrated that resonance effect is the way to free power output." From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 8, December 1996, pp. 23-24.
- From: Review of the Sixth International Conference On Cold Fusion (ICCF6)
- FLEISCHMANN RETIRED, ALIENATED: Martin Fleischmann has retired from active research and returned to England. He was originally scheduled to give a one-hour keynote lecture at the [ICCF6] conference, but this was canceled. I asked him why. He replied he "has already said everything there is to say." He feels alienated from mainstream research in the field, which he thinks is politicized. He feels that people have not listened to his advice and ideas. I told him that people do not understand him because his lectures are so technical and because he sometimes talks in riddles, like the Delphic Oracle. I said the message does not get through, so he should consider writing a paper in collaboration with someone who communicates in simpler, more understandable prose. (By Jed Rothwell)
- Inertia Theory - Magic Roundabout - On The Meaning Of Mach's Principle by Paul Davies, Dec. 1996.
- A research paper on interia: "Fill a bucket with water, grab it by the handle and whirl it in an arc above your head. If you do it right, you will stay dry. A mysterious force seems to glue the water into the upside down bucket. Scientists are still unsure about where this force comes from."
- U.S. Patent Law: Title 35, Part II, Chapter 17, Sections 181-188
- The text. Very difficult to believe! - YET TRUE! Provided to us by Stacey Enderle, who writes: This Title 35 has been used for years to ensnare any inventor out there who's invention will threaten the industry the U.S. government protects. --- Spread the warning! ! ! - Thick, Far and Wide! The Full Legal Text (via the Cornell Law Library) is also available for you to read.
- The Influence of Vedic Philosophy On Nikola Tesla's Understanding of Free Energy
- A Paper by Toby Grotz, President, Wireless Engineering. "Nikola Tesla used ancient Sanskrit terminology in his descriptions of natural phenomena. As early as 1891 Tesla described the universe as a kinetic system filled with energy which could be harnessed at any location. His concepts during the following years were greatly influenced by the teachings of Swami Vivekananda."
- Nobel Prize Nominations For Energy
- "Now that we understand the importance and nature of cold fusion, it is time to nominate B. Stanley Pons, Martin Fleischmann (Fellow of the Royal Society), and Kenneth R. Shoulders for a Nobel Prize. A summary of these fundamental discoveries illustrates how important they have been and will be in the rapid advancement of the treatment of radioactive wastes (especially radioactive slurries); the production of thermal energy without neutrons; and probably the development of factory-made scarce elements." From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 7, November 1996, pp. 1-3.
- Anomalous Effects in Deuterated Systems
- Summary of US Navy Report of Research (R&T Div., Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Div., China Lake, CA): "Our results provide compelling evidence that the anomalous effects in deuterated systems are real. Nevertheless, we have not been able to solve the reproducibility problem. This research area will remain highly controversial until reproducibility can be demonstrated." From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 7, November 1996, pp. 4-5.
- Towards Zero Emissions and Sustainable Transport
- A meeting in the British Parliament, inside the House of Lords, with Stanley Meyer to speak about his "Water Fuel Cell" and the prospect of generating hydrogen from water with a "free energy" gain - is scheduled - and then canceled at the last minute. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 7, November 1996, pp. 6-7.
- Anti-Gravity Machine (Eugene Podkletnov)
- Although Podkletnov has said that tests ruled out the possibility that the claimed weight loss was the result of magnetic fields or air flow, his statement is suspect. The controversy continues. Is it a planned cover-up? From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 7, November 1996, pp. 7-8.
- Electric Propulsion Patents, 1928-1995
- From the Electric Spacecraft Journal, July/Aug/Sept, Issue 19, published Sept. 30, 1996, page 16ff From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 7, November 1996, pp. 9-10.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 1, No. 1
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 1, No. 1, dated January 1996.
- Journal of New Energy, Vol. 1, No. 2
- The Table of Contents and other related information from the Journal of New Energy, Vol. 1, No. 2, dated Summer 1996.
- "Recent Experiments That Produced Fundamental Anomalies For Novel Hypotheses Concerning the Production of Elements, Superconductivity, and Anomalous Radiation" a paper by Edward Lewis
- Presented in the Theory Session of the 2nd Int. Conference on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions, Texas A @ M, College Station Texas, Sept. 13-14, 1996. Mailed to the INE by Edward Lewis, October 1996.
- Posted updates of four of the five papers already included as written by Edward Lewis:
"Concerning Production of Elements and Plasmoids," a paper by Edward Lewis, June 1996, Revised. Oct. 1996.
"Tornadoes and Ball Lightning," a paper by Edward Lewis, June 1996, Revised. Oct. 1996.
"Gorgons, Tornadoes, and Plasmoid Phenomena," a paper by Edward Lewis, June 1996, June 1996, Revised. Oct. 1996.
"Considerations about Plasmoid Phenomena and Superconductivity Phenomena," a paper by Edward Lewis, June 1996, June 1996, Revised. Oct. 1996.
- INE Website Wins CCI Website Link Award
- The INE website has been chosen by Computer Currents Interactive (CCI) as one of the Links of the Week for the week starting November 18, 1996. The site has been chosen based on its originality, content and quality. Thanks!!! Now do something with all of this information!!!
- Plasma-Injected Transmutation - Paper
- A very recent paper by Hal Fox, et. al., that is VERY IMPORTANT!. This paper presents a hypothesis and computations that explains these various discoveries and experimental results that have resulted in the filing of a broad patent application. Excess heat from various so-called cold fusion discoveries are substantiated. Posted October 22, 1996. Withdrawn October 28, 1996. Reposted November 7.
- Second Low-Energy Nuclear Reaction Conference
- A summary of the conference. About fifty scientists, engineers, and interested business leaders attended the Second Conference on Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions. This important conference was held at the Holiday Inn, College Station, Texas on September 13-14, 1996. "Twelve papers gave evidence that nuclear reactions take place in solid lattices in the cold. ... It has the potential radically to change the ideas of nuclear stability." From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 6, October 1996, pp. 1-2.
- Anti-Gravity Comes And Goes In Less Than A Month
- Three articles on the reported anti-gravity work in Finland. The last article sheds considerable doubt on the validity of the reported research. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 6, October 1996, pp. 7-8.
- Texas - Energy Security
- Offshore exploration activity is growing at a feverish pace worldwide. The U.S. drillers, plagued for nearly a decade by oversupply, have suddenly found that their industry has been reborn. Oil demand will out-reach supply. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 6, October 1996, p. 11.
- Texas - Tubular Balls
- A good review of "Nanotubes" (or Buckytubes), consisting of 60 carbon atoms at the vertices of a shape known as a truncated icosahedron, in which each carbon atom is linked to three of its neighbors. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 6, October 1996, pp. 11-12.
- Simple Home Ionizer Experiments
- An experiment with very interesting and intriguing results provided by James Edward Hartman in the US. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 6, October 1996, pp. 17-18. An email from James is also included.
- Perplexed About Cold Fusion?
- A review of "A Dialogue on Chemically Induced Nuclear Effects: A Guide for the Perplexed About Cold Fusion," by Nate Hoffman, 1996. Hoffman models the book on some classic texts in solid state physics by Hume-Rothery, written in dialogue form, with an "Old Metallurgist" and "Young Scientist" engaging in an extended conversation about cold fusion, the technical questions it raises, the available information to resolve those questions, the uncertainties remaining in the field, and various other related bits of information. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 6, October 1996, pp. 18-19.
- Date Change for Conference:
- THE GERMAN ASSOCIATION OF VACUUM FIELD ENERGY had planed a conference in the Singapore Hyatt, Singapore, in early October 1996. This has been postponed until September or October of 1997. Inquiries may be directed by Fax to Germany: (05 11) 31-84-17.
- Lee, Dennis: An Examination of His Claims
- The text (only) of Eric Craig's website Page examining the amazing claims of Dennis Lee of Better World Technology - declaration of energy independence. "For the sake of the world I wish he would succeed, but I'm concerned for his many investors if this will go the way of most similar claims I've studied. On September 23 1996, 3 friends and I went to hear him speak at the Philly Corestates Center. My investigation showed he spent somewhere around $100,000 to put on that show. I found the style intriguing - it caused me to think of shoppers home network, professional wrestling, Jim Bakker and Uri Gellor, Among the many things we think deserve further skepticism are: (16 listed). Dennis should be open to my offer to personally test his devices in the presence of main stream press people... I encourage anyone looking at any fantastic claims to first be aware of critical thinking ..."
Eric Craig's website Page examining the amazing claims of Dennis Lee of Better World Technology.
- Theft of Newman Technology: Update
- An email message sent to us dated 26 Sept. 1996, from Newman Energy Products that describes how former researchers that were working with Joseph Newman are now (allegedly) trying to steal; his technology for themselves. We all would just like to see it work - before it gets bogged down in court!
- Breakthrough As Scientists Beat Gravity
- A MUST READ!The entire newspaper article as published in the Sunday Telegraph (UK), September 1, 1996, page 3, entitled: "BREAKTHROUGH AS SCIENTISTS BEAT GRAVITY". Summarizes recent results that will be published by a team in Finland led by Dr. Eugene Podkletnov. They are evidently doing repeatable experiments with a one-foot (approx.) diameter ring of a YBa2Cu307-x superconductor in liquid nitrogen, spinning at 5,000 RPM, and getting large weight loss effects above the unit. The results have been accepted, approved, and are to be printed in the technical publication Physics-D.
NOTE: The use of Barium! Floyd Sweet used Barium-Ferrite magnets! Others have also reported that they used Barium in their metals for successful esoteric experiments! I understand that the U.S. has recently banned the use of Barium in magnets for "Health Reasons" (while tobacco is still not a drug...). Hummm...
- UseNet sci.physics.research Posted Articles
- In the moderated UseNet newsgroup "sci.physics.research", several emails can be found that relate to the Podkletnov anti-gravity research. Here are ALL 6 of those articles. Note that this research has been going on for some time, and the weight loss reported is greater than previously reported!
- "Construction of The Gravito Magnetic Device (GMD)"
- A MUST READ!The paper that Pierre Sinclaire presented that is in the Proceedings of the 3rd ISNE, held in Denver, CO, in April 1996. The paper reportedly describes FULLY and in detail how to build a working anti-gravity disk. Go for it!
- Vimana Aircraft of Ancient India and Atlantis
- This book was translated from ancient Sanskrit texts, and discusses IN DETAIL how to generate anti-gravity effects using spinning mercury and iron containers! This relates directly to the spinning electrical currents used in Podkletnov's anti-gravity research in Finland! Hummm...
- "Change The Rules Not The Rulers"
- A MUST READ! "Change The Rules Not The Rulers" feature article by Hal Fox. Very, Very Good!!! From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 5, September 1996, pp. 1-3.
- "Advanced Electromagnetism: Foundations, Theory And Applications" Book Review
- A MUST READ! A review of the NEW book: "Advanced Electromagnetism: Foundations, Theory and Applications," Terence W. Barrett & Dale M. Grimes, Editors. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 5, September 1996, pp. 17-19.
- "Calibration of the Pd-D2O System"
- Yes, it works! Abstract of a recent article by S. Pons, M. Fleischmann (Cent. Sci., IMRA Europe SA, Valbonne, France) entitled "Calibration of the Pd-D2O System: Effects of Procedure and Positive Feedback." From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 5, September 1996, p. 9.
- "Cold Fusion and Transmutation of Nuclei: Recent Achievements and Old Problems"
- An abstract of the paper: "Cold Fusion and Transmutation of Nuclei: Recent Achievements and Old Problems", by V.A. Filimonov (Chem. Dept., Belarus St. Univ., Minsk, Belarus). From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 5, September 1996, pp. 6-7.
- "Nickel-Metal Hydride Batteries. The Preferred Batteries of the Future?"
- "Nickel-Metal Hydride Batteries. The Preferred Batteries of the Future?" article, by Paul Ruetschi, Felix Meli, Johann Desilvestro (Leclanche S.A., Switzerland). From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 5, September 1996, p. 9.
- "Hydrosonic Power Generation"
- "Hydrosonic Power Generation" article by Harold Aspden, resulting from the recent research interest in sonoluminescence. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 4, August 1996, pp. 1-3.
- Selected Authors' Abstracts From The Journal Of New Energy, Vol. 1, No. 2
- Selected abstracts from the recently NEW published Journal of New Energy, Vol. 1, No. 2. Includes: "The Rediscovery of Cold Nuclear Reactions," by Bockris et. al.; "Use of Asymmetrical Regauging and Multivalued Potentials to Achieve Over-Unity Electromagnetic Engines," by Bearden; and "Segner-Marinov Turbine as a Perpetual Motion Machine," by Marinov. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 4, August 1996, pp. 6-10.
- "Aetheric Science Papers" Book Review
- A MUST READ! A review of the NEW book: "Aetheric Science Papers," by Harold Aspden. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 4, August 1996, pp. 18-20.
- "Newtonian Electrodynamics" Book Review
- A MUST READ! A review of the NEW book "Newtonian Electrodynamics," by Peter Graneau & Neal Graneau. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 4, August 1996, pp. 16-18.
- "Maryland - Magnetic Antenna"
- "Maryland - Magnetic Antenna" article atating that search coils can be improved by the used of metallic glass - and that: "Three such coils can be used to measure three orthogonal components of the magnetic field." From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 4, August 1996, p. 5.
- Push-Gravity Video Tape and Book
- A video tape and a bokk are both NOW avaiable explaining how W.C. Wright's "Push-Gravity Tide Model" demonstrates the Earth's 14 tides and operates under its own mutual repelling energies. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 4, August 1996, p. 12.
- Florida - Space Energy Journal Articles
- The following articles are abstracted from Vol. III, issue II, June, 1996 of the Space Energy Journal: "Editorial", by Jim Kettner, Editor; "On the Matter of Energy", by Ralph Hovnanian; "On Plasmoid Phenomena", 3 articles by Edward Lewis; and "Joseph Newman's Theory", by Roger Hastings. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 4, August 1996, pp. 4-5.
- "Review of Sierra Club Books" Books Review
- A MUST READ!"Review of Sierra Club Books." In particular, a good review of the book "The Sierra Club Green Guide, Everybody's Desk Reference to Environmental Information", in which it is pointed out that the Sierra Club has no infomation and says NOTHING about advanced energy concepts, and this article lists some of the best sources as to where that information can currently and freely be found. Hint Hint! (Make It So...) From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 4, August 1996, pp. 20-21.
- Orgone Accumulator, Materials & Construction Plans
- Information is provided on the various materials and construction plans for the orgone accumulator - which are available from their mail-order firm, Natural Energy Works. Email received on July 20, 1996.
- Three Articles on the Finsrud Perpetual Motion Sculpture
- Three articles describing facts and history of the Finsrud "Perpertual Motion Machine" sculpture in Norway. Contains: (1) PERPETUAL MOTION SCULPTURE; (2) THE PERPETUAL STORY ABOUT PERPETUAL MOTION; and (3) THE MARINOV BATTLE CONTINUES. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 3, July 1996, pp. 1-3.
See also the Finsrud Website.(Keelynet) that has additional information.
- New-Energy Discoveries That Will Change The World
- An article by Hal Fox summarizing the new-energy technologies that look most promising. Four new energy-related technologies are being developed: "new hydrogen energy" (the Japanese name for cold fusion); solid-state electro-magnetic or plasma-type devices; super motors based on super magnets; and low-energy nuclear reactors. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 3, July 1996, pp. 3-5.
- P.A.C.E. - 20 YEARS OF ENERGY
- A. Michrowski (President of P.A.C.E), "The Planetary Association for Clean Energy, Twenty Years of Science," The AEN Newsletter, vol 3, no 1, March 1996, pp 8-12. AUTHOR'S ABSTRACT: The Association is now entering its 20th year of existence. It began as an initiative by Hon. Chesley W. Carter, chairman of the Canadian Senate Standing Committee on Health, Welfare and Science, "to encourage maximum utilization of science and technology to the problems that face us... to keep [ourselves] as well informed as possible about what was being done in this respect, particularly with regard to the development and possible application of new technology, new devices and new approaches to current problems." [P.A.C.E. is a non-profit, charitable corporation whose objectives are to facilitate the discovery, research, development, demonstration and evaluation of clean energy systems.] From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 3, July 1996, p. 15.
- The Revolution Is Coming: New Book Review
- A review of the new book by Jeane Manning (freelance journalist): The Coming Energy Revolution, c1996, published by Avery Publishing Group, Garden City Park, New York, 230 pages, illus., resource list, glossary, indexed, ISBN 0-89529-713-2. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 3, July 1996, pp. 18-19.
- Seventh Annual Energy Efficiency Forum Review
- A summary report by Hal Fox of the one-day Seventh Annual Energy Efficiency Forum at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. Wednesday, June 19, 1996. A summary of comments including the following: Pollution by power plants is deemed to damage the health of 54,000 persons each year. Acid Rain and particulates also cause some premature deaths. A sixteen member advisory committee is studying the transition to new pollution control standards including the abatement of mercury pollution in 44 states. Global warming due to carbon-dioxide emissions is a long-range fossil fuel problem. There is a Presidential Committee on Environmental Quality and a 37-state group which will meet next year. The goal is to cut emission by an additional 20 percent by the year 2005. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 3, July 1996, pp. 5-7.
- Searl Announcement On Internet (Received: 12 June 1996)
- This phenomenon will set the scientific world on its ear. It shows that you can draw power from the surrounding space fabric, the area around the segment. It will continue to pulse just by using the elements. There is no photoelectric effect. It is not a solar cell. It is not a conventional capacitor. There is no energy input into it. Yet it is giving out energy, consistent and repeatable, that is, energy from the surrounding space fabric. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 3, July 1996, p. 8.
- Announcing the Newman-L Mailing List
- We are starting another mailing list about Joseph Newman. We like to think of this list as being the "official" list for information about Mr. Newman and his inventions. Here's why...(Go for it)...
- Implications Of The Bockris-Minevski & Mizuno, Et Al. Papers
- An in-depth review of a recent paper by Bockris and Minevski and Mizuno (Infinite Energy Magazine, Vol. 1, Nos. 5 & 6, 1996, pp. 67-68) (which is also in NEN, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 1-3). This is causing the research of "cold fusion" reactions to become one of the most explored subjects in nuclear physics! From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 2, June 1996, pp. 3-6.
- New Fusion Plan In Washington D.C.
- 5% of the budget for basic research is being set aside for small and medium scale experiments, instead of the large scale " hot fusion" type experiments that are traditionally funded. This will cause an almost immediate new funding source for many researchers in the "cold fusion" areas! From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 2, June 1996, p. 8.
- A Cold Fusion Review (June 1996)
- Edmund Storm's new book (formally with Los Alamos National Laboratory) is summarized. More than 190 studies reporting evidence for 'Cold Fusion" are evaluated. Eleven conclusions are presented, including that: It Works! From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 2, June 1996, p. 7.
- Latest Deutsche Physik (June 1996)
- Portions taken from the latest issue (Vol. 5, No. 18) of this German publication (in English), that is forcing new mathematics and new view-points to be made in modern physics; particularly in E&M theory. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 2, June 1996, pp. 8-9.
- Testing Invitation for Over-Unity Devices In Germany
- Dr. Josef Gruber (INE International Committee) and Diplomat W. Bahmann, both in Germany, formally invite anyone with a promising "free-energy" device to allow unbiased testing at their facilities in a Northrhrine-Westfalian university or research institute. Such an opportunity probably would allow "FAIR" testing and eliminate the interference that several inventors have encountered from "officials" at the (so-called) U.S. Patent Office [such as Joseph Newman, for one example]. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 2, June 1996, pp. 18-19.
- Environmentalists Misinformed about Emerging Energy Technologies
- A very good letter by journalist and book author Jeane Manning that has taken the time to review the "advanced and new energy technologies" covered by the INE, that summarizes her frustrations and concerns that she sees and feels as she talks to and interview the "experts" in other energy and environmental fields. They just do not know what is going on around them. Do you? From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 2, June 1996, p. 17.
- Letter & Poem From Donald P. Walton
- An impressive and could-be-extremely-important letter with poems from Don Walton. Several people have proposed (and I have been told) demonstrated that gravity can be over-come using interference fields from various sound waves. The exact relationship of the frequencies may be included in these quatrains. We need experiments to check this out! From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 2, June 1996, pp. 19-20.
- "Cold Fusion Research: Models and Potential Benefits," Paper by J.J. Hurtak and P.G. Bailey
- A paper that examines the latest experimental results from several international researchers, and summarize several new theories of nuclear model interactions that have been put forth to explain these intriguing results. Submitted before the paper deadline to the 1996 IECEC (IEEE) to be held in August in WDC, and was not accepted by the Chairmen as the "paper topic does not fit into the 'already configured' program". Also submitted for publication in the Proceedings of the New Ideas In Natural Sciences Conference to be held in June in St. Petersburg, Russia. From the authors, June 1996.
- Mr. K on John R. R. Searl
- A series of emails during May and June that summarize details of a conference given Prof. John R. R. Searl in London on June 1, as summarized by a "Mr. K.". Thank you! I am keeping Mr./Ms./Mrs. K's identity confidential for obvious reasons.
- "Concerning Production of Elements and Plasmoids," a paper by Edward Lewis
- The first in a series of papers regarding plasmas and vortex theory emailed to the INE by Edward Lewis, June 1996.
- "Plasmoid Phenomena," a paper by Edward Lewis
- The second in a series of papers regarding plasmas and vortex theory emailed to the INE by Edward Lewis, June 1996.
- "Tornadoes and Ball Lightning," a paper by Edward Lewis
- The third in a series of papers regarding plasmas and vortex theory emailed to the INE by Edward Lewis, June 1996. Updated August 20, 1996.
- "Gorgons, Tornadoes, and Plasmoid Phenomena," a paper by Edward Lewis
- The forth in a series of papers regarding plasmas and vortex theory emailed to the INE by Edward Lewis, June 1996.
- "Considerations about Plasmoid Phenomena and Superconductivity Phenomena," a paper by Edward Lewis
- The fifth in a series of papers regarding plasmas and vortex theory emailed to the INE by Edward Lewis, June 1996.
- A Review of the 3rd ISNE
- Highlights of the 3rd International Symposium on New Energy: A review of the conference and a listing of the abstracts of the thirty-four papers in the Proceedings of the International Symposium on New Energy, held in Denver, CO, April 25-28, 1996. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 1, May 1996, pp. 1-9.
- Pons and Fleischmann Lose an Italian Court Fraud Case!
- The results of Pons and Fleischmann were called false and fraud in Italian newspapers. They sued!!! This may be the first time, or one of the first times, that a law court has been asked to decide on a scientific issue. DECISION - The decision of the court has just been received. It rejected the plaint of Fleischmann, Pons, Bressani, Preparata, and Del Guidice. It condemned the five to pay the legal expenses of 28 million lire (less than $20,000) of the defendants. [The Earth is STILL flat folks...] From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 1, May 1996, pp. 9-11.
- Space Energy Journal - March 1996
- Space Energy Journal, Vol. VII, Issue 1: the contents and the NEN editor's comments. From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 1, May 1996, pp. 12-13.
- Canadian Breakthrough In Power Generation
- A Canadian Breakthrough In Power Generation. The technical basis for the extraction process has been a carefully guarded secret until full disclosure was secured through the granting of three US patents: US Patent Numbers: 5,416,391, issued May 16, 1995, entitled "Electromechanical Transduction of Plasma Pulses;" 5,449,989, issued September 12, 1995, entitled "Energy Conversion System;" and 5,502,354, issued on March 26, 1996, entitled "Direct Current Energized Pulse Generator Utilizing Autogenous Cyclical Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharges." From: NEN, Vol. 4, No. 1, May 1996, p. 13.
- Welcome to the Academy For New Energy
- The Academy For New Energy has been formed by the IANS to publish information from their Ft. Collins, CO, area. This file summarizes their first newsletter, dated April 1996.
- Marinov: Annus Horribilis
- By his half-a-century experimental and theoretical work, Stefan Marinov, editor of the international journal DEUTSCHE PHYSIK (located in Germany and Austria) shows in detail that:
1. THE PRINCIPLE OF RELATIVITY IS WRONG.
2. THE PRINCIPLE OF EQUIVALENCE IS WRONG.
3. THE ENERGY CONSERVATION LAW IS WRONG.
4. THE LORENTZ EQUATION IS WRONG.
5. THE LORENTZ-MARINOV EQUATION IS THE RIGHT ONE.
6. THE ANGULAR MOMENTUM CONSERVATION LAW IS WRONG.
7. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO VIOLATE THE MOMENTUM CONSERVATION LAW
8. DISPLACEMENT CURRENT DOES NOT EXIST.
9. THE GAUGE TRANSFORMATIONS ARE ILLEGITIMATE.
10. THERE IS NO PROPAGATION OF INTERACTION.
11. POTENTIAL, RADIATION AND RADIATION REACTION ELECTRIC INTENSITIES.
12. THERE ARE NO "FIELDS."
and he discusses:
13. CURRENT CONDUCTING WIRES BECOME CHARGED POSITIVELY.
14. B-MACHINES AND S-MACHINES.
15. THE PERPETUUM MOBILE SIBERIAN COLIU.
and he shows that:
16. ALL CONVENTIONAL THEORIES FOR THE ORIGIN ON EARTH'S MAGNETIZATION
17. MAGNETIC ENERGY DOES EXIST.
18. THE RECESSION HYPOTHESIS FOR THE GALAXIES IS WRONG.
- The Possibility of Interaction of Tachyon Gravity Fields
- The Possibility of Interaction of Tachyon Gravity Fields in the Newman Motor and Other Energy Releasing Devices Using Moving Magnets. Rotating magnet Newman Motors exhibit a variation in the power output which seems related to the physical position of the magnet when compared to the earth's surface. Various tests are tried to determine the reason for this behavior. It may be connected to the interaction of the motor and the tachyon field described in the Shielding Theory of Gravity. Other machines which release energy in excess of 100 percent of the input energy may also utilize tachyon power in the manner described in this paper. Received by email, May 2, 1996.
- The Self Accelerating Plasma Tube
- Referring to Stefan Marinov's recent flyer titled, "MARINOV: ANNUS HORRIBILIS", which accompanied the April 1996 NEN newsletter and also appeared in the March 28th 1996 issue of Nature magazine: I would like to bring to your attention one of his devices he calls the SIBERIAN COLIU. Following is a small extract from the advertisement which describes its components in principle. Received by email, April 22, 1996.
- "Keiretsu, Space Energy Style."
- An abstract from a paper that suggests the formation for a Keiretsu in order to move forward and proceed with "Space Energy" and "Advanced Energy" research. It would only take agreement to: Make It SO! From: NEN, Vol. 3, No. 10, April 1996, p. 13.
- "Speculations on the Gravitational Constant."
- A great and VERY IMPORTANT paper written by Greg Hodowanec that supports the idea that gravity is caused by waves from outside of the Earth. [Several early researchers in the "free-energy" field this century that also believed in such ideas were able to demonstrate working and repeatable "over-unity" devices, such as T. Henry Moray, ...] Includes: I. Speculations on the Gravitational Constant, G., II. Some comments on this interpretation of G., and III. Conclusions. From: NEN, Vol. 3, No. 10, April 1996, pp. 15-17.
- Four "New Patents Issued in "Cold Fusion."
- "Cold nuclear fusion apparatus", "Cold nuclear fusion apparatus", "System for Electrolysis", and "Porous metal cathode for cold fusion chain reaction, its manufacture, and electrolyte for reaction". From: NEN, Vol. 3, No. 10, April 1996, pp. 5-6.
- "Electric Spacecraft Journal - Jan./Feb./March 1996."
- This issue of the quarterly ESJ magazine contains an excellent review of small, specialized publications in the new energy research field. From: NEN, Vol. 3, No. 10, April 1996, p. 12.
- "News From China." 30 Successful "Cold Fusion" Experiments Reported at a Conference!
- March 2, 1996 there was a national symposium on "normal temperature nuclear fusion" in China. The terminology "Normal Temperature Nuclear Fusion" reflected the Chinese view about the "cold fusion" phenomena. Most of us believe that it is a kind of nuclear fusion reaction, but it happens in the "normal temperature." A major feature of this symposium was that the "excess heat" detection appeared in almost every research group. From: NEN, Vol. 3, No. 10, April 1996, pp. 6-8.
- "Faraday's Effect In Space."
- "Why was the tether connecting the space shuttle Columbia and the satellite blown apart? One of the possibilities, I think, is the following:..." From: NEN, Vol. 3, No. 10, April 1996, p. 9.
- "On Geometry."
- A short paper summarizing some of the definitions and geometrical constructs in "Sacred Geometry", and how they may relate to "Advanced Energy Conversion". From: Patrick Bailey, March 1996.
- The Internet Pilot to Physics Homepage Website
- The premiere website for placing and reading about physics and related conferences! Contains: The Physics Calendar; Physics Around the World:; Physics Forum:; The Virtual Laboratory: and Physics On-Line. Allows users to post conference announcements through the website!
- Book of Abstracts available from the New Ideas June 1996 Conference
- A booklet is now available that contains the abstracts of the coming conference "New Ideas in Natural Sciences" to be held in St. Petersburg, Russia, June 17-22, 1996.
- University of Science and Philosophy (Walter Russell) Homepage Website
- Walter Russell is known as the "Man Who Tapped the Secrets of The Universe," "The Modern Leonardo," and "The Most Versatile Man in America." He was a poet, painter, sculpture, author, musician, architect, aquestrian-athlete, and scientist. The great electrical genius Nikola Tesla told Dr. Russell, "Bury your ideas in a vault for a thousand years to await the unfolding of human consciousness to comprehend your vision." That thousand years has figuratively passed, and today his wholistic vision of universal processes is being understood and used by thousands in their daily lives for personal development, for business and personal relations, and by scientists to create a new non-polluting and sustainable technology.
- Commutators For Newman Motor/Generators - An Overview
- This discussion assumes that you have some knowledge of the design and general construction of standard commutators as used on electric motors and generators. It also assumes that you have read enough about Mr. Newman's design and theory to know the differences between his commutators and standard commutators, as well as the general circuit connections he uses. This discussion considers only the standard circular rotating drum-type commutator, and not Mr. Newman's reciprocating commutator (nor the recent magnetic rotor design). Received by email April 21, 1996.
- Design Considerations for Rotating Magnet Newman Motors
- The motors demonstrated by inventor Joseph Newman to date have been of two types. The rotating magnet armature version, similar in appearance to a conventional DC electric motor, and the reciprocating or "vertical" design, which resembles a giant solenoid magnet. This discussion will concern itself with the first type of motor, the rotary Newman machine. Received by email: April 16, 1996
- "Newman's Theory: A Report."
- A report that briefly provides interpretations of his ideas and experimental results. Newman came to the conclusion that if electromagnetic fields consisted of tiny spinning particles moving at the speed of light along the field lines, then he could explain all standard electromagnetic phenomena through the interaction of spinning particles. Since the spinning particles interact in the same way as gyroscopes, he called the particles gyroscopic particles. These provide a qualitative description of electromagnetic phenomena, and his model is useful in understanding complex electrical situations. Received by email: April 11, 1996.
- "Utilization of the Newman Motor/Generator."
- Concerning the Commercial Application of The Energy Invention of Mr. Joseph W. Newman: "I have recently had the opportunity to visit with Mr. Newman at his workshop and take a close look at a new application of a particular embodiment of his energy invention. I believe that this unit which he demonstrated for me has definite commercial possibilities. I was able to make my own measurements to verify his claims." Received by email: April 9, 1996.
- "The Energy Machine of Joseph Westley Newman."
- A nine-parts long file describing the energy machine of Joseph Newman, as sent to us from Evan Soule, Director of Information, Newman Energy Products, per our request for available information for posting. Received by email: March 26, 1996.
- "Cold Fusion and New Energy Technology Resource Guide."
- A paper written by Eugene F. Mallove and Jed Rothwell, of Infinite Energy Magazine, contained in the Proceedings of the 1995 "New Horizons in Technology and Higher Consciousness" conference held in Germany. A very good summary and questions-and-answers review paper concerning aspects and results of "hot" and "cold" "fusion"! Published in 1995. Information about these Proceedings .
- "One Kilowatt Cold Fusion Reactor Demonstrated."
- A paper written by Jed Rothwell, of Infinite Energy Magazine, contained in the Proceedings of the 1995 "New Horizons in Technology and Higher Consciousness" conference held in Germany. A summary of the "Cold Fusion" exhibit at Power-Gen '95 in Anaheim, CA, and of actual test results obtained with the Power-Gen cell. Published December 1995. Information about these Proceedings .
- "Space Energy Blows NASA'S Fuse."
- Space Shuttle 'Columbia' Encounters Excess Energy? An article by Dr. Harold Aspden regarding the recent failure of the $442 million "tethered satellite" NASA experiment whose cable melted and why! From: NEN, Vol. 3, No. 9, March 1996, pp. 1-2.
Other researchers think that the HAARP Program was and still is involved in this effort, by transmitting energy into the upper atmosphere, and may have also been a factor in melting the cable. See the HAARP Home Page for their version of what some people think they are doing up there:
About the HAARP Program: A scientific research facility devoted to the study of the Earth's ionosphere is being built under the HAARP program at a location in Gakona, Alaska. The program is jointly managed by the Office of Naval Research and the Air Force Phillips Laboratory.
- Wall Street Journal Reexamines Cold Fusion Due To the Patterson Power Cell
- A summary of the Wall Street Journal article dated Monday, Jan. 29, 1996, from NEN, Vol. 3, No. 9, March 1996, p. 2. It appears that someone in the establishment is actually beginning to "think" again...
- Free Energy Machine Demonstrated!!!
- Article taken from the San Jose Mercury News newspaper, February 23, 1996, in which a free energy machine is described that actually has been shown to work! [Well, free money anyway... (and not really FREE...)!]
- "Infinite Energy Meeting." Review Article. Feb. 1996 NEN
- A review of the "Cold Fusion Meeting" held near MIT on January 20, 1996. From NEN, Vol. 3, No. 9, February 1996, p. 3.
- "'Cold Fusion' Breakthrough." Article.
- A review of the 'Cold Fusion' demonstration of the Patterson Power Cell at the Power-Gen Conference in CA. An outstanding magazine article written by Jeane Manning and recently published in 1996.
- "Three Energy Technologies For The Twenty-First Century." Jan. 1996 NEN.
- A current review of the three most promising technologies in the advanced energy field. From NEN, Vol. 3, No. 8, January 1996, pp. 1-2.
- "Major Developments In Cold Fusion." Jan. 1996 NEN.
- A review by Dana R. Rotegard of the history and most recent developments in the areas of "Cold Fusion." From NEN, Vol. 3, No. 8, January 1996, pp. 5-6.
- "Meeting The One-Watt Challenge." Nov. 1995 NEN.
- A review of how several current advanced energy devices may be able to meet the "One-Watt Challenge," and hence be classified as true "Over-Unity" energy production devices! From NEN, Vol. 3, No. 6, November 1995, pp. 19-21.
- "'Free Energy' As Seen On British T.V." Feb. 1996 NEN.
- A review of what has been shown on British TV about "Free Energy," and how an educated and advanced energy researcher, Dr. Harold Aspden, feels about that! It has been said (by Arthur C. Clarke) that there are four stages in the way scientists react to the development of anything of a revolutionary nature. "Free energy" is now working its way through these four stages of reaction, which were said to be: (a) "It's nonsense,"; (b) "It is not important,"; (c) "I always said it was a good idea,"; and (d) "I thought of it first." From NEN, Vol. 3, No. 9, February 1996, pp. 10-12.
- "Letter From Arthur C. Clarke." Feb. 1996 NEN.
- [So much for Einstein. I always knew that.] A letter to NEN from Arthur C. Clarke, where he points out that: "by 1890 Heaviside had already arrived at a rigorous proof of E = M C-Squared in his "Electromagnetic Theory." From NEN, Vol. 3, No. 9, February 1996, p. 19.
- "MRA And Measuring Methods." Feb. 1996 NEN.
- An article containing interesting information on the possible link between "Sacred Geometry" and advanced energy conversion technologies - worth thinking about! From NEN, Vol. 3, No. 9, February 1996, p. 3.
- Infinite Energy Magazine: Cold Fusion And New Energy Technology. Feb. 1996 NEN.
- The description of Infinite Energy magazine, the newest and most exciting advanced energy magazine out today! From NEN, Vol. 3, No. 9, February 1996, p. 23.
- "On Free-Energy Developments, The IANS And The INE." Nov. 1995 NEN.
- An article describing the IANS, the INE, and the similarities and differences of these two non-profit organizations. Taken from a presentation by Brian OŇLeary, a co-founder and Board member of both the IANS and INE. From NEN, Vol. 3, No. 6, November 1995, pp. 3-4.
- "INE World Wide Web (WWW) Site." Dec. 1995 NEN.
- The published article describing the INE website [this is it!] and its advantages and possible disadvantages. From NEN, Vol. 3, No. 7, December 1995, pp. 13-14.
- "Lest We Forget!" Nov. 1995 NEN.
- Fabulous Facts that we should never forget!!! From NEN, Vol. 3, No. 6, November 1995, pp. 4-5.
ADDITIONAL DATA, PAPERS, REPORTS, TALKS, AND REFERENCE FILES
- Related Published References
- A list of references compiled from IECEC, INE, and IANS conferences, as well as other related conferences, that are all related to the advanced technology areas.
- Related Scientific Fields
- An outline list of scientific and related areas that are of interest to the INE, IANS, PACE, and other related organizations.
- Electrogravitic References from Robert Stirniman (Lots of Large Files!)
- An electrogravitic reference list -- copied ad hoc from various other files and sources. Prepared by: Robert Stirniman (email@example.com). Thank you Robert for these very interesting files!!! (Stored separately and updated when he sends them to us.)
- SECRECY ORDER (Title 35, United States Code (1952), Sections 181-188)
- The "Secrecy Order" that has been sent out to many inventors and researchers who have tried to develop advanced and new technologies, who inventions were publicly "suppressed", because those inventions have been thought to be important to the "National Security" of the US by the US Patent Office and other related US federal government agencies.
- "Insights Into The Proprietary Syndrome", Ken MacNeill, 1983.
- A paper presented by Ken MacNeill at the Second International Symposium on Non-Conventional Energy Technology, September 23, 1983, pp 125-126 in the proceedings. This paper contains a discussion of the Secrecy Order (Title 35, United States Code) described above. Mr. MacNeill was the principal organizer of that conference.
- "On Solving the Great Problems of the World", A Speech by Llewellen King, 1991
- The 1991 IECEC Invited Key Luncheon Speech given by Llewellen King, Publisher of The Energy Daily, Defense Week, and Environmental Week, all located in Washington D.C., at the Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, the 26th IECEC, hosted by the American Nuclear Society (ANS), Boston, Massachusetts, August 7, 1991. A very good overview of how and why this country has "no energy policy."
- "... And Promises To Keep", A Speech by Dr. J. Stuart Fordyce, 1992
- The 1992 IECEC Invited Key Luncheon Speech given by Dr. J. Stuart Fordyce, Deputy Director, NASA Lewis Research Center at the Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, the 27th IECEC, hosted by the Society For Automotive Engineers (SAE), San Diego, CA, August 3, 1992.
- "An Open Letter To All Working On Alternate Energy," An Open Letter by Paul Brown, 1991
- An Open Letter by inventor and US Patent holder Paul Brown to all interested in the technologies, history, and underhanded politics that plague the advanced energy fields. He knows. He has been abused by this illegal system first hand.
- "Urgent Appeal: An Appeal To The American People," An Open Letter by William Hyde, 1992
- An Open Letter entitled "Urgent Appeal To The American People For Help With Government And Big Business Suppression Of New Emerging Energy Technology" by inventor and US Patent holder William Hyde to all interested in the advancement of new technology fields.
- "An Open Letter" by Bruce dePalma, 1992
- An Open Letter, untitled, by inventor Bruce dePalma to all interested in the advancement of new technology fields.
- Stefan Marinov's Letter RE: The Arrest of BECOCRAFT, 1992
- An Open Letter sent to the President of the German Federal Republic, published in No. 7 of DEUTSCHE PHYSIK by the publisher, Stefan Marinov, describing how the German Government illegally closed down a legal and privately funded alternate energy company named BECOCRAFT in Cologne, Germany, in 1992, and illegally arrested and imprisoned it's President. You think it can't happen here?
- "A Critical Overview," A Paper by Patrick Bailey and Toby Grotz, 1993
- The paper entitled "A Critical Review of the Available Information Regarding Claims of Zero-Point Energy, Free-Energy, and Over-Unity Experiments and Devices," presented by Patrick Bailey and Toby Grotz at the Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, the 28th IECEC, on August 12, 1993, in Atlanta, GA, pp 2.905-2.910 in Volume 2 of the proceedings. The best paper to start with and the best overview paper in these fields, so far. A definite "Must Read!".
- "Other Voices," A Paper by Patrick Bailey, 1994
- The paper entitled "Other Voices, A Summary of Research Not Present," presented by Patrick Bailey at the 2nd International Symposium on New Energy, on May 14, 1994, in Denver, CO, pp 21-47 in the Proceedings. This paper was an attempt to summarize the research and findings of other scientists and inventors whose material was not being covered by the other presenters at this conference. Refer to the 2nd ISNE Conference Proceedings file above for additional information.
- "Where Electrical Science Went Wrong," A Paper by Bruce dePalma, 1993
- The paper entitled "Where Electrical Science Went Wrong," dated July 1993, that became the lead article in the September 1993 issue of New Energy News, Vol. 1, No. 5, pp 1-4.
- "Electrogravitics Systems," The Definitive Report, 1956!!!
- The must-read report entitled "Electrogravitics Systems: An examination of electrostatic motion, dynamic counterbary and barycentric control", prepared by the Gravity Research Group, Aviation Studies (International) Limited, Special Weapons Study Unit in England, Report GRG-013/56, dated February 1956. This report was found by a researcher (way to go!) in the stacks at the Technical Library at the AF Wright Aeronautical Laboratories, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio a few years ago. It was NOT LISTED in the card catalog! It appears to be the LAST PUBLICLY AVAILABLE published serious report that attempts to connect electro-magnetic energy fields with the control of gravity.
OTHER INTERESTING AND RELATED INFORMATION
Other Related Information that may also be of interest to you.
Note that I have succumbed to various (few, yet strong) requests to keep this page devoted to only these advanced energy topics, and to not introduce other and IMHO very related topics on the same page. Whatever works!
COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK
This is the Institute for New Energy Home Page.
--- Undergoing Major Revisions ---
Please mail your comments and suggestions.
Do or DoNot, there is no "try". - Yoda, Star Wars Episode V.